11. Nekoma

Y/n's POV

At the place the Karasuno was staying for the week, Hinata came over to me, "Wow, is this the place we're going to be staying?!" he asked excitedly.

I slid my fingers through his orange hair as I nodded, "Yeah," I smiled softly.

Hinata smiled back at me widely, almost blinding my eyes. I looked away at the sunshine, "Ahem... Um, I'll go cook with Kiyoko now." I told him.

"Coach!! Can I help you with anything?!" he asked eagerly.

I stopped him, "No, it's okay, Hinata. You can go relax with the others." I said as I pointed towards the other members.

"Why do I have to stay with this slovenly bunch?" remarked Tsukishima, causing the other people look at him.

"Slovenly?" yelled Nishinoya.

"Kiyoko-san and Tachibana-san are within 500 radius with us!" Tanaka stretched his tongue out at the salt shaker.

Sugawara butted his head in, "Shimizu's house is nearby so she won't be staying here." he said.

The two simps fell on the ground lifelessly.

Tanaka looked up and took my hand, surprising me. "COACH, YOU WONT BE LEAVING US RIGHT?!" he asked tearfully, still on the floor with Nishinoya.

I blushed at the sudden touch, taking my hand away from his awkwardly.

"Um... No? But I'll be in a separate room so don't worry. I won't disturb you guys." I said.

"N-No! You should stay with us!!" Tanaka insisted.

Just then, the door in front of us opened, to reveal Takeda-sensei. "Why are you two laying on the floor? And why were you holding Tachibana-san's hand, Tanaka-kun?" he asked.

Tanaka looked away blushing as Nishinoya attacked him from the ground, now both battling on the rug as I stared at them weirdly.

"Um... I'll go cook now." I told the advisor who bowed in thanks. "Let us help you, Tachibana-san!" Nishinoya and Tanaka jumped suddenly.

"No thanks, guys. Shimizu's help is all I need." I told them bluntly before going to the kitchens.

I put my hair in a ponytail so it won't cause any trouble when I'm cooking. I washed my hands and started to peel potatoes when someone came into the kitchen.

"What are we making?" Kiyoko's voice asked softly. I looked up to see Shimizu-senpai put her hair up and smiled at me.

"I-I... Um, I'm making some curry..." I said, trying not to blush.

She nodded and started to slice the meat. (A/n: I'm sorry if you're a vegan but you're the daughter of a world famous chef so deal with it)

I washed the vegetables and put them on a board and went to get the knives. I grabbed the sharpest one and started to slice them into pieces in seconds.

Kiyoko looked at me in amusement as I worked with the knife and finish dicing them into cubes. "Wow, you have some great experience with knives! I'm impressed." Kiyoko told me.

I stopped and looked at the knife for some seconds.

"Yeah, I guess so."

flashback~

Warning: sui¢ide attmpt, self h@rm.