13. Nekoma III

Y/n's POV

flashback~

"Kyanma-chan! Kuroo-kun!" I yelled across the park.

"Chibi-chan~!" Kuroo opened his arms out for me.

I ran towards him happily and jumped pretty high to his shoulder and kicked myself to fly towards Kenma. Doing a cartwheel as I landed and boop-ed Kenma's nose, making him flush red.

"Y/n-chan! That was dangerous!" he said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"W-Woa-Wow!!"

Kuroo stumbled because of my weight kicking his body with full force when I launched myself to Kenma. I helped the tall rooster head to balance his body, apologizing.

Then I noticed something was different with my favorite neko aka Kenma. My eyes widened, "Kyanma-chan! Your hair!!" I grinned.

His hair was dyed to blonde, making his hair have two tones. He blushed and looked away, fixing his hair.

"D-Do you like it?" he asked shyly, his cheeks reddening.

He looks like a pudding...

I blushed at the thought and grinned, "You look cute, Kyanma! You're now a pudding head!" I said.

Kuroo snorted at my mark and did his hyena laugh, making me cringe.

"GAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Y/N JUST GAVE YOU NICKNAME AFTER A FOOD, 'PUDDING HEAD'!!" Kuroo wheezed.

A tick mark appeared on Kenma's forehead as he slapped behind his head hard. "At least I'm not named after a chicken, rooster head." Kenma glared as he hit him repeatedly.

I laughed at the two, catching their attention. "Anyways, I wanted to tell you two something!" I said.

Kenma stopped hitting Kuroo and looked at me.

"Yes, Y/n?"

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, "How do I say this...? Um... So....I-I got myself a boyfriend?" I shrugged at them.

The two male's eyes widened when I said that.

"HAA? WHO IS THIS BASTARD??"

"Y/n. He didn't seduce you or anything right?"

"GIVE ME HIS NAME AND HIS LOCATION AND I'LL PICK A FIGHT WITH HIM!"

"What type of guy is he? Y/n, please don't date someone who'll break your heart in two. You know I will never do that if we dated!" Kenma said.

I stopped when he said that and raised an eyebrow.

"You wanted us to date?" I asked.

The pudding head's cheeks reddened to his ears and panicked. "I-No! I mean, I wouldn't mind it if you won't but you already got yourself a boyfriend... Fuck, you already said that! B-But don't think it as in I like you or anything...! No... that came out wrong... Of course I like you, Y/n! You are my best friend and I care for you but I don't want you to get hurt-"

I slapped my hand over his mouth to finally shut him up and smirked. "I get it, Kyanma. You care for me and I'm happy. Thank you!" I said.

Kuroo butt in between us, "DO YOU HAVE HIS PICTURE??? LET ME SEE, Y/N. IS HE WORTHY ENOUGH TO DATE YOU??" he asked as he pulled my jacket's collars. I put on a poker face as I opened my phone and showed the picture to him.