Chapter 4

"Leonard?!" she screeched out.

"Hello!" Leonard grinned, but his facial expression immediately changed to confusion. "(Y/N)? What are you...?" He paused as he glanced down and saw Red on the floor. "Oh," Leonard awkwardly stated.

"Aaaaah!" both Red and (Y/N) screamed.

Red slammed the door in Leonard's face. He stood up and placed his back on the door as his chest heaved up and down.

"Why is he here?!" (Y/N) yelled, she got up from the floor in a panic, pushing popcorn off herself.

Red looked as if he was also panicking with (Y/N). "I don't know!" he shouted back.

"Look, Red, (Y/N), I know we've had our differences," Leonard said, from the outside.

"Differences? Differences?!" (Y/N) squawked as she began to pace around the living room.

"Oh, like when you tried to eat our young?!" Red yelled out, his back, still up against the door.

(Y/N) ran over to Red and shouted through the window, "And when you threatened to boil not only me but also Red. Alive! And then called my dad a turkey!?"

There was silence on Leonard's end as he seemed to pause. "Dad?" he questions out loud to himself. Suddenly, (Y/N) was met with Leonard's face as he pushed his head through one of the small windows. "I come in peace!" he exclaimed with a wide grin.

(Y/N) let out a yelp as she stumbled backward, away from his smiling face.

Red reached for the mirror beside the door and swung it, hitting Leonard's face, and smashing the mirror into pieces.

"Ouch..." the pig muttered with a half-lidded expression and a frown, unimpressed with Red's and (Y/N)'s actions.

"Aah! (Y/N), the bookshelf!" Red exclaimed, pointing at it as he pushed Leonard out the window.

(Y/N) ran over to it and moved the bookshelf towards the window while Red pulled on it.

And yet, Leonard still managed to push his face through the window and through the bookshelf, knocking off some of the books onto the floor. "Look," he began, "I don't want to see your faces any more than you want to see mine!" There was a short pause. "Well, maybe except for (Y/N)'s."

Red grabbed a book and pushed his face out with it.

Leonard pushed his face back in. "We're all in danger!"

Red tried to push harder into the pig with his book. "Yeah! From you!" Red exclaimed as he grabbed more books. He finally was able to push Leonard out.

"Ouch!" Leonard yelped.

Red found a small stool nearby. He stood on it as he held a book in place with one of his feet against the window.

"No, we have a truce. Didn't you get my note? It was on a balloon!" Leonard explained from the other side.

It seemed as though Red paused, like he was thinking about it. He slowly nodded. "Oh, yeah, that's right. You wanted to talk." He turned his attention towards (Y/N). "Get the rope upstairs in my room," Red whispered.

(Y/N) nodded and was about to go, but then stopped, she turned her gaze over her shoulder in confusion. "Why do you have rope--"

"Just go!" Red exclaimed in a harsh whisper.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and ran upstairs. She took a glimpse around his room and saw a pile of rope in the corner. She grabbed it and ran back downstairs, tossing the rope to Red. He caught it and started to whisper his plan to (Y/N). Red was going to do this his way.