Chapter 1

Three years had passed since the pigs stole the eggs and (Y/N). It also had been three years since Red lead the birds to Piggy Island and rescued the eggs and (Y/N). And in those three years, Bird Island changed.

A lot.

Red is now loved and accepted by the community. In fact, there are schools named after him, his advertisements on billboards, and even balloons with Red's face were given to hatchlings. He was now the new Mighty Eagle. At least, he seemed to be at the same level as him. Another thing that has changed was, just like Red, (Y/N) became fairly popular and was very well-liked. (Y/N) is now happier and has a more positive outlook on life. She spends time with her adopted father and also has a part-time gig of being a singer. However, her main job was keeping the pigs in check, as they were in the midst of a prank war. And of course, along with her, are her three best friends in the whole world. 

At the moment, (Y/N) was staring at one of the slingshots. The same one that the pigs had shared with them a few years ago. There were some other birds who were standing in front of a red band that was attached to the large wooden frame of the contraption. They all pulled themselves back on the band and were launched into the sky, all heading toward Palm Cistern. While she watched, she saw many other birds in groups, including hatchlings, flying across the sky as they reached their destinations on all parts of the island. (Y/N) smiled to herself, knowing that the birds on Bird Island moved on with their primitive ways and started to grow as a society. They can now 'fly' from place to place, so to speak, rather than walk. Even with this convenient way of transportation, (Y/N) decided that she was just going to walk to Palm Cristen and meet her three best friends at their specific spot.

In the distance, (Y/N) saw her friends literally halfway inside the sandy beach. She couldn't help but be amused to see Red with a sandcastle on his head. On his right was Bomb, with a small pink hatchling on him, and Chuck, on Red's left side, with a green hatchling on top of his head.

"Hey, you guys!" (Y/N) shouted. The half-buried birds, along with the hatchlings, looked up and saw (Y/N) running towards them as she waved, trying to get their attention.

Red's eyes went wide, he looked to be in shock. "(Y/N)! I didn't expect you to be here already!" he exclaimed, smiling at her.

(Y/N) let out an awkward laugh, panting as she tried to catch her breath. "Well, turns out they didn't need me to sing that love song as a proposal because...uh...they broke up..." she trailed off.

Bomb made a hiss-cringe noise while Red cringed silently.

"Awkward," Chuck said in a sing-song voice.

(Y/N) laughed. "Tell me about it. But poor guy," she said as she shook her head.

The green hatchling on top of Chuck's head pointed at the sky with his small red shovel. "What's that?"

Everyone quickly glanced up and saw something flying toward them. Red took Chuck's binoculars and looked through them, trying to see exactly what it was.

(Y/N) placed a wing up to her eyes as she squinted at it. "It kinda looks like..."

"Uh-oh," (Y/N) and Red muttered.

"Incoming pie!" Chuck shouted as he watched the pie flip through the sky.

"It's coming straight for us!" the small pink hatchling exclaimed, who was on top of Bomb's head.

Bomb's eyes went wide as he dropped his binoculars. "What do we do?!"

"Duck!" (Y/N) and Red hollered out at the same time.

Bomb, Red, and Chuck went back down under the sand, while the hatchlings jumped to the side. (Y/N) laid flat on her stomach, she looked up, curious to see where the pie was flying towards.