Chapter 15

(Y/N) woke up as she groaned. She blinked slowly as she sat up. She was expecting pain to shoot through her body, but she felt nothing.

(Y/N) noticed she was looking down and below her was just pure white. Her eyes shot opened and looked up, "W-where am I?!" Her voice echoed, it was eerily quiet, it made her uncomfortable. She immediately realized she was sitting in a large white empty space.

In a panic, she stood up and looked around again as she called to anyone, someone, "Red?! Chuck?! Bomb!?"

There was no answer, (Y/N) tried again, "Silver?"

She took a breath trying to hold herself together, "...Dad?...anyone?"

Nothing.

(Y/N) looked down at her wings in disbelief as a realization washed over her, "Am I...dead?"

"Well, not quite, hun."

(Y/N) jumped from the voice, it sounded fairly feminine, "Uhm?! Who's there!" She exclaimed as she looked around. Her eyes, darting around the wide empty space.

She took a few steps back and bumped into something, or someone. (Y/N) jumped with a yelp and turned around.

There was two hooded figures. They weren't much taller than (Y/N), only maybe a couple of inches taller.

(Y/N) took a few steps back, backing away from the two, afraid. She then bumped into something else.

She slowly turned her head and there were another pair of them.

(Y/N) scrambled away from the two, when she did, they were now standing in front of her, there were four hooded figures all together, even with the white space being abnormally bright, she couldn't see their faces.

"A-are you going to hurt me?" She spoke as her beak trembled.

One of the hooded figures, farthest to the right, took a step forward, but the one beside them to their left, stopped them by putting their arm out.

The one from the furthest to the left of the four spoke, "No, we're here to help you." They had a masculine voice.

(Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "With what?"

"To help you make a decision, hun." The one from his right spoke. She was the same feminine voice that (Y/N) heard the first time.

The figure to the right beside the female hooded stranger lifted up their arm, the sleeves covering up their hand. They made a slow sliding motion and the white area around (Y/N) started to disapate.

She looked as the infinite room started to disappear and something else was taking its place. (Y/N) started to see the space started to turn into the sky, the ocean, the familiar looking land, and debris.

(Y/N) was looking down at the snow covered ground, wondering how this was possible.

Her thoughts were then broken when she started to hear Zeta, (Y/N) looked up and Zeta just ran through her. (Y/N) touched her body in surprise, but to her, she felt solid.