Chapter 16

(Y/N) woke up ever so slowly, groaning in pain and feeling terribly uncomfortable. She was looking at the ceiling, or at least tried to.

Everything was bright and it strained her eyes, making her head hurt.

'What is it with me? Always waking up after being knocked unconscious?'

She kept hearing the constant soft beeping nearby. (Y/N) turned her head and noticed it was a heart monitor.

(Y/N) carefully sat up, pain was all over her body. She winced as she finally sat up and sighed once the sting of pain subsided.

She took a good look around the room and it was fairly small and there was only a couple of hospital beds, which were filled with some eagles who were badly hurt. There were some privacy panels around (Y/N)'s bed, but they were folded and weren't in use.

(Y/N) took a look down at herself and saw that she was bandaged around the torso as well as part of her wings. She then felt like something was on her leg. (Y/N) pulled back the blanket and saw she was in a cast.

She let out a small gasp and at that moment, (Y/N) tried to think about what had happened and how she got here.

(Y/N) thinks back and all she can remember is that there was an explosion on Eagle Island and she failed to escape with the others. She woke up in Red's wings and passed out again. And that was that.

As she was deep in thought, a familiar silver bird with pink worm like eyebrows walked in the room.

The silver bird gasped and ran over to (Y/N), "Hey! You're okay!"

"Yeah." (Y/N) croaked out as she winced. Her voice still very shot, but nothing like time can't fix.

"I need to get the others!" She exclaimed and was about to run off.

Before Silver took a step, (Y/N) grabbed Silver's wing, "Wait." (Y/N) said the best she can, (Y/N) paused for a few moments and then continued, "I need to talk to you..." she muttered softly.

"Oh? Okay." Silver took a seat on the bed and looked at (Y/N), curiously.

(Y/N) sighed loudly and cleared her throat, "I guess, I'll just get straight to the point. Uhm, so, do you, by any chance, like...Red?" She murmured, as she placed her attention towards somewhere else.

Silver hummed as she thought about what to say, "I mean, sure, he's a good friend and--"

(Y/N) interrupted her as she shook her head, "No, I mean, like, like him. Like, more than...friend...birds?"

Silver gave her an eyebrow raise, "Uh, if you mean romantically, no." There was a pause and both of Silver's eyebrows went up, "Wait, do you like, Red?"

(Y/N) began to feel awkward as her eyes darted around, "I-I uh..."

Silver interrupted again, "Wait, wait, wait, so, you and Chuck are not..." she trailed off.

(Y/N) looked at Silver and furrowed her eyebrows. (Y/N) then lets out a laugh, "What?! No! Chuck is amazing! He's my best friend! Uh...but we're not like that." She said, shaking her head.

There was a a few seconds of silence.

"So, you and Red...?" (Y/N) asked, still wanting answers.

Silver furrowed her eyebrows as she chuckled, "No, no."

"Oh...why?" (Y/N) eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

Silver hummed as she tried to find her answer. "Well, I just don't think our personalities really work out. He's more of a good friend than anything." She chuckled. Silver then shrugged, "Besides, I do still have school and I'm just not interested in being in a relationship."

The Angry Birds Movie 2 x Reader A Tweetquel (RED X READER)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara