Chapter 14

(Y/N) started to wrap the Super String around her body tightly as she listened to the plan that Silver set up. Which to (Y/N)'s surprise, Red was the one who allowed her to take the lead.

"Oh, wow, okay." (Y/N) murmured. She wasn't really expecting Silver to take the lead all of a sudden, it was always Red doing the planning.

The three birds continued to crawl in the vents, (Y/N) was behind them, following.

"So why didn't you just team up with Chuck?" Red asked Silver as he leaned against the side of the vents, his eyes darted around, "He's definitely faster than me."

The birds came to a dead end and couldn't move forward, instead, they had to go up.

Silver slightly crouched down, putting her wings together. (Y/N) was the first to stand on her wings as she pushed her.

"Nope, he's too light." Silver strained as she pushed Red up next. (Y/N) grabbed his wing, helping him get up easier.

Red turned around and started to lift Silver up, "Why not Bomb, then? You know, he's heavier than me."

Silver shook her head, "Too slow. You're perfect."

"Uh..." (Y/N) muttered, she stopped and turned around.

'Did she just say...?"

"Oh, that's funny. I thought we weren't compatible." Red said as he looked back at Silver.

(Y/N) silently agreed, giving Silver a dirty look.

'Yeah, that's what I thought.'

Silver blinked a few times and started to crawl towards Red, "Yeah. Well, um, you know..some of the variables
changed, so..." Silver slowly got extremely close to Red.

(Y/N) was somehow on the sidelines, watching them getting too close for her comfort.

"Uh, guys?" (Y/N) muttered, anger slowly showing in her voice.

"Oh, variables, huh?" Red chuckled awkwardly, "So, uh, what are we doing here?" He asked Silver as he looked either very uncomfortable or really enjoying it, (Y/N) couldn't tell.

"Uh, hellllooo?" (Y/N) called out, feeling extremely uncomfortable with the situation.

"We're on a mission." Silver stated, pushing down the vent cover behind Red.

Red fell back, he sat up and smiled awkwardly, "Oh, yeah, the mission. Of course." Red laughed, brushing off what just happened.

(Y/N) looked at Red upsettingly, Red caught her look and gave her a confused expression, (Y/N) just looked away before it got too awkward. Instead of being angry, she just felt sad.

Silver lifted up her white smart watch up to her beak, "Okay, Bomb, we are in position. Time to take out those guards."

"Copy that." Bomb replied from the other side.

"And now we wait." Silver said to the two other birds.

The three birds waited, Silver went over the plan again briefly. After that, they were sitting there in silence.

Red looked at (Y/N), she was too busy in her own mind. He wanted to say something to her, but nothing came out.

Bomb's voice came back on Silver's watch, "Silver, baby sharks have taken the bait."

There was some laughter and chatting in the background along with some music.

'Guess Bomb literally took them out.'

Silver lifted up her watch and smiled, "Roger that." She pressed a button, making it beep, "Okay, Leonard. Time for Plan X."

Leonard's face came up on Silver's watch, his face was washed with confusion, "Plan X? I thought you said spandex!"