The new appoinment

It's been a week since the Firefighting Competition. Meanwhile, Sam still hadn't told anyone about her promotion, not even his best friend. There was no interesting incident, only the Lion had to be taken off the tree a few times and there were only minor fires.

Today is stormy. There's a huge rain cloud over Pontypandy so firefighters can't practice. Penny and Audrey have a day off today, so they're not in the station. Sam and Elvis are on a 24-hour shift, and Ellie and Arnold are on a 12-hour shift again.

-"You know, days like these only remind me of a hurricane."- Sam says, breaking the silence. Everyone is in the kitchen, and the red-haired man looks out the window at the streets of Pontypandy. Trevor chases his cap again, which the wind blew off his head. The kids are flying a kite in the park. Gareth walks her dog. Woolly and Barika walk the streets up and down. Oh yes, this is everyday life.

-"Don't even say it! By the time we got here, we've done so many firefightings and rescues."- says Ellie 

-"Firefighters! New development!" -Norris comes up the stairs and sits down at the table with a smile. Everyone looks at the elderly firefighter. Sam always fears that the commander wants to declare his pension. -"The contest organizers have just called! Today, the Firefighting Competition will be re-arranged for two months. Everything will be the same!"- he says. The team smiles and Sam reaches for his phone.

-"Have a good trip, Mrs. Chen!"- Audrey smiles as she stood in the teacher's door. Audrey is wearing a knee-length pink sweatshirt, black boots and a white T-shirt, and Penny is wearing blue jeans and a mint green T-shirt.

-"And good training!"- Penny picks up Lily  from the ground.

- "Thank you very much for taking care of Lily." - a small smile appears on the black-haired woman's mouth, which is quite rare ....

-"It's only natural!"

-"I'll be done in a couple of hours! Goodbye!"- the black-haired woman starts.

-"Goodbye!" - they greet, and the brown-eyed woman lays the black-haired toddler on the floor. Chan House is one block from the temple. Looks the same as the others, bunk and white, only the door is a different color. It's purple. Entering through the door, the living room and kitchen welcome. The walls are light purple. To the left of the door is the modern white-furnished kitchen. To the right are 3 armchairs, a television, a wardrobe, a purple carpet and a desk. Stairs go upstairs from the living room.

-"Come on!"- Lily pulls the girls into the living room. "Here!" He places the tiara on their heads.

-"Thank you Lily! We're princesses now!" Penny smiles.

-"We're playing princess!"- Audrey said.

-"Yes!" - the child continues.

-"Okay!" - Penny rolls her eyes, smiling.

-"Lily? What kind of princess do you want to be?" -the young girl asks, jumping down in front of the toddler.

-"The princess of animals!" -he says with a laugh.

-"Oh well. I ... I'd like to be the princess of friendship!" -Audrey laughs and picks up Lily.

"-And you, Penny?" -the kid asks dadgova.

-"Uhm ... I ... I don't know.."- she said. After a while, he speaks .- "Love."

-"The love?"- Lily asks.

-"Yes, love. What would happen to us without love?" -Penny chuckles and takes the child.

-"Sam, wait! Before you call Penny." -the Station Officer begins.

-"How do you know I just wanted to call Penny? What if Audrey?"

-"Sam! Come to the office!"- he calls the red-haired man from the team. They go down the stairs and walk into the room.

- "Yes, sir?"

- "There are 2 things, no, 3 things we need to talk about."

-"All right, sir, you can start." -Sam takes a deep breath.

- "Well Sam, the first, the theoretical survey due to the promotion will be in two months, a week before the race."

- "Woow, isn't that too close?"

-"Maybe, but Chief Fire Officer Boyce wants to start the new year with you. Well, let me tell you. Second, last week's search. It also shows that emotions affect work! When you found out your family was gone, you didn't think clearly! Yes You sent Saturn with Penny, but it occurred to Arnold to search for them with Radar! "

-"I'm ... I'm sorry."- he is ashamed.

- "Moving on to the third, learning from the previous one ...... you have to somehow block your feelings for Penny! It's endangering your work! The lives of others! Block your emotions ....."

- "..... but I don't know! I love her! He was there next to me even on the darkest days and cheered me up! I can share everything with him ... and today I felt something about him at the first meeting ...."

- "...... and it's been a good few years since. But you still love me."

-"Better day by day ...."- Sam confesses.

- "But your co-worker, that couldn't have happened!"

-"I didn't have a co-worker at the time. There was only one female student at the time who took me off my feet."

-"Penny ??? Can I have superpowers?" -Audrey spins.

- "Sure!"

-"Then I want an ability that will make evil people good."-says the young firefighter.

-"And I want to talk to the animals."- Lily said.

-"And you Penny?" -they turn to him.

-"Time travel ...." -she ends with a little thought.

-"And Lily, can you tell me what this little frog is saying? I don't understand, unfortunately?"

- "DJ says he's sleepy. "-she wants to sleep."

-"Are you sleepy too?" -they ask.

-"Yes." - the little girl rubs her eyes.

-"Then come on!" -she grabs his hand at Penny and leads him to the couch. Lily covers her and Penny covers her and sits next to her.

-"I'm coming, to!!"- Audrey said.

-"Come on!" - the blonde woman laughs and spreads a blanket over her younger colleague as well. Audrey shares the blanket with Penny. It's like her sister. The whole team is his family, true friends. They accept Audrey, even if she is sometimes foolish and childish.

-"Are you singing something?" -Lily asks.

-"Uhm ... I haven't sung in a long time.." -Penny embarrassed.

-"Please!"- they beg.

-"Good.." the blonde woman smiles and begins to sing.

-"Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are"

-"You have a beautiful voice, Penny."- Audrey says sleepily. Lily and Audrey fall asleep soon. Penny feels like she has two daughters, even if only for a few hours. Then your phone buzzs softly. Sam sent him an SMS

-"Hi Penny! We have a new date for the race. It's being reopened for two months today. Give it to Audrey too! Have another good day girls!"

Penny's face brightens. -" Hi Sam, thanks for everything! Take care of yourself!"