The competition Part 1

Hi! I am here again. I'm sorry it's been so long ... but I didn't really have much time. I have my final year in high school now. I also had / still have a writing crisis. I don't know how often I'll update the story, so don't be mad.

Now I want to thank MyFunSong for their support and encouragement! Grateful thanks! I'm glad I have a friend like that, even if we don't live in one country we can talk a lot. I recommend your page and stories: https://www.wattpad.com/user/MyFunSong

A small smile, a touch, a hug sometimes says more than every word. It shows a relationship that they sometimes show themselves voluntarily, regardless of our will. The heat of the moment will take you, but it's not always bad. And since Sam has known Penny, they have given him so many loving smiles, so many small touches, and so many "friendly" hugs. But he wants to make Penny feel more about hhi. But still how? Will it be wrong if you do?

- "Can we go, Sam?" - Audrey's charming voice breaks the leader's firefighter's mindset.

- "I'm ready. Whatever happens, I'm ready!" - he replies, then opens Jupter's door and gets out of the cab. Audrey jumps out of the vehicle cheerfully, but she doesn't go up to the kitchen, but out to the gate. The day of the race has come again, but you have to face it with courage.

- "What are you doing here?" - a voice says, and Audrey automatically shakes her head. It's Elvis.

- "I admire the scenery."

- "Are you afraid?" - the black-haired firefighter gets closer. Now they are both leaning against the stone wall.

- "A bit ...."

- "You don't have to ..." - reassures her, and a soft pounding sounds and Radar approaches them, rushing into Elvis with great force, causing the man to move forward. Audrey starts to laugh softly, but taking a momentum, she jumps over the stone wall and squats right next to her boyfriend.

- "Are you okay?"

- "I think so." - Audrey touches Elvis's head gently, and their eyes meet the other.

- "What are you doing good?" - Ellie suddenly leans over the stone wall. The two firefighters are frightened and their gazes cling to their tanks in front of them.

- "Ask Radar." -  He pushed Elvis through the fence, Audrey replies, rising from the ground, and Sam steps toward them.

- "If you've gathered yourself, we'll leave."

Sam and Penny go with Jupiter again. They don't feel the slight tension between them, Sam doesn't dare look at his friend because he couldn't look at him just like ... someone he loves. The atmosphere on Trevor's bus is a little better. Elvis, Audrey, Trevor, and Steele sing, and Arnold and Ellie just try to stop them by the head, but they can't do anything, so they join in on the singing, too.

And finally .... the firefighters look forward with particular excitement. In the distance, you can see the area of ​​the Newtown Fire Academy again. the sky shines in wonderful blueness, there is no cloud in the sky, as if the weather knew that everything had to be perfect today.

After arrival, firefighters go to the registration exam, where they request and verify the data, check their health. Now, as in the past, competitors will receive a map of the academy and competition assignments.

- "We'll be good, I know." - Sam turns to his team. Station Officer Steele patches his shoulder.

- "We will be!" - he then heads for the main building. The others say goodbye to each other and head to the designated venue. With all this, it is only half an hour until the start of the race. Until then, the teams talk excitedly.