The day of the competiton

-"Todaaaay!" Penny bursts into the fire station.

-"What ...?" Elvis stood up and started running toward the voice. Audrey runs down the stairs to the loud noise and she too starts running towards the sound. And then ... BUM. They rush to each other nicely.

-"Oops! Are you okay?" Penny puts her bag down and walks over to them. Ellie arrives.

-"Hi ... what was it?" He asks, laughing as he goes to help.

-"Hi," they say.

-"Do you think so?" Penny laughs. Penny and Ellie help Elvis and Audrey get up.

-"Then this day is off to a good start," Sam and Arnold smile.

-"Firefighters! Come to the office!" Steele says into the speaker.

-"We're going, sir," Arnold says. They go up the stairs and stop in front of the door. Sam knocks and then opens.

-"Good morning, sir," the firefighters say.

-"Good morning team!" Steele stands up from the table. "Get ready and we'll leave in an hour," he looks at them. Firefighters nod.

-"Then check!" Sam takes the checklist. - "Change of clothes. Equipment. Documents. Food. First aid box."

-"Check it all!" Audrey smiles.

-"For us too!" Ellie, Elvis, and Arnold say.

-"Penny? Penny ...!" Sam steps over and puts his hand on his shoulder.

-"Come on ...?" Penny twitches.

-"Is everything there?" Sam asks.

-"Yes!" Penny replied, a little tense as she sat down.

-"Ben and Tom have already left. While we're away, the volunteers will be at the station." Commander Steele comes down.

- "All right sir!"

-"Then, as we've already discussed. Jupiter is being taken by Sam, the others are coming with Trevor." Steele says. Everyone sets off for their stuff. Then Sam steps over to the commander.

-"Sir! Couldn't Penny come with me to Jupiter?" The red-haired firefighter asked shyly.

-"Hmmm .... Okay, but you know Sam, nothing. Otherwise, the your position  jumped. After the race, Chief Fire Officer Boyce comes to assess."- Steele says sternly. Sam nods understandingly.

The team will start in a few minutes.

-"Penny? You don't want to come with Jupiter. Without you, it would be boring," Sam smiles.

-"But. I'd love to go with you. Don't get lost in the end without going to the race," the blonde woman amused.

Everyone gets in the allotted vehicle and they set off. There will be Mike, Helen and Trevor at the station. They are the volunteer firefighters. Dilys is also a volunteer firefighter, but she's waiting for the goods in her shop. You can only come after receipt. Trevor will then return after taking the firefighters to the race.

Jupiter was repaired by Joe the day he broke down. The brake is broken. Yet the fire truck had been inspected a few months ago.

The radio is turned on so that neither Penny nor Sam is left out of the conversation. There is a long silence until Audrey speaks.

-"How does Fire Dog 2000 improve Arnold?" - asks the girl. He did the robot dog with Arnold Joe. It was made with the help of radar, the fire dog. He was patterned after him. It broke down on the first try and caused a fire.