The Battle: Chapter 16

[A/N IF YOU DID NOT READ LAST CHAPTER DO SO!]

(With Harry and Luna)

"Luna, go fight Ill get the horocrux, thanks for you help." Harry said.

"Good luck Harry Potter." Luna said and she ran off.

Harry took a deep breath and thought 'A place where all things are hidden' as he walked passed the wall three times.

A door appeared and Harry walked in.

(With Hermione and Draco)

"Here, you do it." Draco said giving Hermione the baskalisk fang.

Hermione set the cup down on the ground. She gripped the fang and slammed it into the cup. Everything went crazy. Draco grabbed Hermione and pulled her back. Water rose in the air and they continued to back up.

Water had fallen all over them and they were soaking wet. Hermione looked at Draco and they kissed. They broke apart smiling.

"Let's go find Harry." Hermione said as she walked out of the chamber with Draco.

She pulled out the map and opened it.

"I don't see his name." Hermione said.

"There it is." Draco said as he pointed at it.

"Where did he go, he was just there." Draco said looking closer at the map.

"The Room or Requirement. It doesn't show up on the map." Hermione said and they ran to the Room of Requirement.

(Meanwhile with Fred, George, Ron, Pansy and Ginny)

All five of them were sitting down. They knew they couldn't do anything unless the shield broke.

They were laughing and making jokes when a loud sound happened. They saw that the shield was breaking. They quickly stood up and wished each other good luck and they pulled out their wands and got ready to fight.

(With Neville)

Neville stood at the end of the bridge. Death eaters were on the other side of the shield waiting for it to fall. 

One took a step forward and then all the death eaters charged at Neville. 

Neville ran across the bridge dodging spells he saw Seamus and the bridge blew at the bottom causing the bridge to fall. Neville just made it and every death eater had fallen. They high fived and decided to go to the courtyard and fight.

(In the courtyard)

There were spells being fired left and right. Hogwarts had started to fall to the ground. Death eaters were dueling. Giants were beating threw McGonagalls defense. Explosions were happening throughout the building.

The death toll continued to rise as more and more people died.

(At the astronomy tower)

The tower next to the astronomy tower fell. Remus looked at Kingsley.

"It's not safe up here. We should go to the courtyard and fight." Kingsley said and everyone followed behind him.

(With Harry)

Harry walked into the room of requirements. He looked around for a couple minutes when he found the horocrux. 

Footsteps appeared and Harry turned around pulling out his wand. 

"Harry it's just us." Draco said. Harry sighed in relief and grabbed the Horocrux.

"How is the battle going?" Harry asked as they ran out of the Room of Requirements.