Truth and lies: Chapter 8.

(At Hogwarts)

[Ginny's POV]

I got off the train with Harry, he was being really quiet. I mean why wouldn't he, he just fought Voldemort in front of the whole school.

We were in the great hall eating dinner and people were talking about what happened on the train earlier. Everyone in the school believed Harry.

I glanced over to the Slytherin table to see Harry and his gang talking. I noticed that Harry wasn't eating very much. I couldn't tell him to eat either since I was sitting at the Gryffindor table.

Once dinner was finished everyone started heading to the dormitory's and I decided I was going to stop Harry real quick and talk to him.

"Harry, wait up." I said running after him. He stopped and turned around.

"Whats wrong Harry, you barley ate anything at dinner." I said concerned. Harry sighed.

"I wasn't hungry." He said and he walked off. I knew something was wrong but I wasn't going to force him out of it so I walked to the Gryffindor common room.

I walked into the common room and saw Ron and Hermione sitting on the couch talking. I walked over to them and sat down.

"Whats up with you?" Ron asked looking towards me.

"Just Harry, he didn't eat much at dinner and he is acting a bit weird. I'm worried for him." I said leaning back further into the chair.

"Why are you worried for him, he is mean and I don't see why you would even consider being with him." Ron said in an annoyed tone.

"Because I can Ron and besides I can be with who I want to be with." I said sitting up.

Hermione just sat there and didn't say anything, I knew Hermione wouldn't interrupt since it was a sibling fight.

"I don't approve of you two being together. I want you to end it." He said angrily.

"You don't approve? Who said you had to approve who I date?" I said standing up.

"I AM YOUR OLDER BROTHER AND I DONT LIKE HIM SO YOU WONT DATE HIM!" Ron stood up and shouted.

"I WILL DATE WHO I WANT TO AND YOUR ONLY OLDER THEN ME BY A YEAR!" I said also yelling at him.

Fred and George walked over at this point. Fred held me from running over to Ron while George did the same for Ron.

"Ron, she does have a point it is her life." George said.

"Yea, and you can't decided who she dates, only she can." Fred said finishing Georges sentence.

"How are you okay with this? He is mean, a bully, doesn't care about anyone other then himself and will eventually end up hurting her. Also you should be doing the same she is our younger and only sister." Ron said to Fred and George.

"We feel the same way you do about him." Fred said.

"We know what he is like." George said after Fred.

"We may not approve of him but if he makes Ginny happy then we will let them be." Fred said.

"We may be her older brothers but we can't control her life or she wont really have her own life. of her own." George said finishing Freds sentence once again.

"Thank you boys." Ginny said smiling.

"Fine, but when he hurts you, just know I warned you." Ron said mad and walking up to his dorm.

Luckily the common was almost empty so many people didn't hear the argument we had.

(The next day)

[Harry's POV]

I woke up from a nightmare around 2 am. I sat in bed and read a book about quidditch until it was time to get up.

I got dressed and headed to the Great Hall for breakfast. I walked in and sat down at the Slytherin table. A couple minutes later Malfoy came in.

"Hey mate." I said as I took a bite of my sausage.

"Hey, I can't believe we have classes with that oaff today." Malfoy said rolling his eyes. I laughed at what he said.

"I know, I mean he doesn't even speak proper English." I said smirking.

Suddenly I felt someone put there hands on my shoulders, I turned around and saw Ginny standing there. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Morning, want to sit down?" I asked her still smiling.

"Yea, thanks." She said and she took the seat next to me.

Draco just looked at us until Ginny said something.

"What was wrong with you last night?" She asked putting bacon on her plate.

"Nothing, what makes you think something was wrong?" I said and took a sip of my water.

"Harry you know what I'm talking about don't act like nothing happened." She said glaring at me.

"I was just tired that's all." I said and I smiled. I wasn't going to tell her how Voldemort made me feel.

She told me about what happened in the Gryffindor common room last night. Then the owls came in.

"Hey Harry, check out what the profit says." Goyle says handing me the profit. I took the profit from him and read it.

It talked about how everything that happened on the train was false and Voldemort had never shown up. It called me out for making a fake accusation and how I made everyone believe what I made up.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I said throwing the paper back to Goyle. "Why can't they just admit it." I said angry.

"They just don't want everyone to find out and they are trying to take care of it themselves." Draco said.

"When they die I'm going to laugh because they are plotting their own death." I said chuckling. Ginny hit me and she rolled her eyes.

"When everyone finds out that the ministry knew about this everyone is going to turn their back on them." Ginny said as she held my hand.

The bell rings and everyone gets up. As I walked out of the Great Hall with Ginny I heard people saying how the ministry is going to get us all killed. Once we were out of the Great Hall I pulled Ginny to the side so we were out of the way.

I kissed her and said "Ill see you at lunch." I walked away and I saw her do the same.

(Lunch Time) 

I walked into the Great Hall later then everyone else. When I walked in I saw Ginny, I walked over to her and I sat down next to her at the Gryffindor table.

I was talking to Ginny about her classes when Dumbledore came in. "Attention!" He called out and the whole room went quiet.

"I would like to introduce you to the new DADA teacher Professor Dolores Umbridge." Dumbledore said and a pink toad came in.

"Who invited the pink toad?" I said as everyone around me laughed.

She came in and gave her speech and when it was over nobody clapped.

Everyone eventually went back to talking and eating.

"Shes from the ministry." I told Ginny. Apparently people around me heard me say that and stopped talking so they could listen in.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"At my hearing she voted to put me in Azkaban." I said glaring at umbridge. "It's not hard to forget a ugly pink toad." I said looking back at Ginny.

"Why would the ministry send her here?" Hermione said.

"Clearly they want to keep a closer eye on all of us. After everything in the profit they want to make sure nothing happens that would turn people against the ministry." I said. "They are going to control Hogwarts." I said looking at Ginny who looked concerned.

*** Hey, I'm glad you are continuing to read my story. I felt like this was a good place to leave off. Thanks for reading.***