The train ride. Chapter 7

***Lets get straight into this chapter! Happy reading.***

(Time skip to September 1st)

[Ginny's POV] 

I woke up quiet early and saw Harry asleep in the chair. I have to admit I do feel a bit bad for making him sleep in the armchair and all but neither of us are ready to share a bed and he makes me sleep in the bed.

I decided I was going to wake Harry up so I walked to the armchair and sat down on his lap and gave him a kiss.

"Wake up love." I said messing with his messy hair.

"What a sight to wake up to." He said giving me a kiss and winking.

"Don't flatter yourself Potter, anyway get up we have to leave today." I said standing up when I felt Harry grab my wrist.

"I think you can spare a few minutes." He said pulling me back onto his lap and he started kissing me. Of course I kissed back, eventually after 5 minutes I pulled away.

"Harry I would love to do this all day but we have to be at Kings Cross in less then 3 hours." I said standing up and walking to the bathroom.

"Ginevra you are no fun." He said, yes Harry has started calling Ginevra this past week. To be honest I hate when I get called by my first name but when Harry says it, it is kind of cute. I still hate when he calls me it though.

Then I heard mum yell that breakfast was ready. "Hurry up I'm hungry." Harry said complaining.

"You know I would have been ready by now if you didn't pull me back so you could kiss me." I said with a smirk that I hid from him.

"Oh come on, you took equal part in that to and you know it." He said in a sassy tone.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Finally." Harry said rolling his eyes. I playfully hit his arm and we went downstairs.

We ate and brought our trunks downstairs. We had members from the order escort us to Kings Cross when the Weasleys said their goodbyes and we all hopped on the train. Ron and Hermione had to go to a meeting since they were prefects.

I was walking with Harry when Draco called Harry's name. "Oi, Potter." I turned around and Draco was walking towards us. "We got a compartment near the front. Meet me there." He said as he walked off.

"Ill find you in a bit" Harry said as he gave me a quick kiss and walked off. I found a compartment with Luna and Neville and we talked for a while.

[Harry's POV]

I walked to the front of the train and found my Slytherin friends and walked into the compartment.

"Hey Harry." Several of the said.

"Harry want to explain now?" Draco said looking at me with his arms crossed. 

"Explain what?" Goyle asked.

"I saw Potter walking with Weaselette in Diagon Alley." Draco said staring at me.

"Well I better start explaining then." I sighed and sat down. "Dumbledore came to my house as a surprise little visit and decided he was going to take me somewhere, I packed my things and he brought me to the Weasleys. When I got there none of them were happy to see me which I was glad cause I didn't want to see them either. Anyway Dumbledore called me and Ginny over and made us sit on the couch. He told us that we were soulmates or whatever and that we had something called a contract marriage happen to us when we were babies and so apparently  we are bonded or something and so we had to share a room over the summer and it sucked at first. After about a week or so me and Ginny had a conversation and started to get close and I asked her to be my girlfriend about a hour before I ran into Draco and Diagon Alley." I said as I leaned back in the seat. I had to change a few things in my story around so they didn't find out about the order.