The discovery: Chapter 12

Skipping ahead to when the DA was discovered.

[Harry's POV] 

We were working on our patronus and everyone was having a good time when the room shook.

I looked and saw that everyone was frozen in place. I look at the mirrors and they shattered. I see a small hole in the wall.

"Bombarda Maxima!" I hear a voice that I can identify as the pink toad.

The wall fly's open and I see Umbridge. We all run to the door and when we open it we saw more people that were blocking us in.

I heard Umbridge's little chuckle and I wanted to barf.

[3rd POV]

Umbridge walked in and got 2 of the students that were helping her to grab Harry. They took his wand and Ginny ran forward when she was also grabbed. Hermione, Draco, Pansy, Ron and the twins were also grabbed.

They were being pulled towards the head masters office. Umbridge said the password and the stairs appeared.

The minister and some aurors were there along with Mr. Weasley, Dumbledore and McGonagall.

"I found them in a secret room practicing magic behind our backs." Umbridge said talking to the minister.

Mr. Weasley looked at his children in confusion. Percy had come to Harry from the ministers side and grabbed him.

"Well, we got Potter, 4 Weasley's, a Malfoy, and who are you?" The minister said pointing to Pansy.

"Pansy Parkinson." Pansy said with an evil look on her face.

"We found this paper minister." Umbridge said handing him the paper with all of the students names on it.

"Dumbledores Army." He said and he faced towards Dumbledore.

"This wasn't him, he didn't know about it, it was all me!" Harry said trying to escape Percy's grip.

"Very noble of you Harry but they were doing this under my command." Dumbledore said.

All the members from the DA looked at each other.

Harry pushed Percy off of him and ran towards Dumbledore. Suddenly Harry got hit with the Cruciatus Course and was in pain, the same pain he was in when he was in Umbridge's office saving Ginny.

Harry was on the floor in pain when Umbridge did her little chuckle. (If you haven't figured out Umbitch fired the course.)

"Minister that course is forbidden, your not going to do anything about that?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"He was going to aid an enemy. There was nothing else any of us could do." Umbridge said looking towards the minister.

Ginny pushed the student holding on to her away and she ran to Harry.

Harry had passed out because of the pain so Ginny just ran her hands threw his hair and held his hand.

The minister looked at Percy and nudged his head for him to grab her.

Percy stood their for a second, he was debating if he would go grab his only sister who wasn't doing anything wrong or if he was going to obey the minister.

We walked over and grabbed Ginny. Ginny kicked Percy but he still held onto her and soon enough he was holding her still.

Mr. Weasley looked shocked that his son had grabbed her like that but he did know it was Percy and he valued work more then family.

"Arthur, why don't you go back to the ministry since you are no longer needed here." The minister said and Mr. Weasley disapperated.

"I will punish my students accordingly." Umbridge said smiling to the minister.