The Arrival: Chapter 2

***Welcome back if you are continuing to read my story! I just want to say that this chapter will be longer then the last. This chapter will start with Harry at the Dursley's at the beginning of July. Hope you enjoy!***

(At the Dursley's at the beginning of July)

[Harry's POV]

I was laying on my bed when there was a knock on the door. I wasn't bothered to look out the window to see who was at the door so I stayed where I was. I was thinking about going back to Hogwarts when I heard a scream. I got up and ran downstairs. I was shocked when I was who was standing there. "Professor Dumbledore!" I said happy but confused. "Harry good to see you, I have to take you somewhere so go pack your stuff. You wont come back here for the rest of the summer." Dumbledore said calmly with a smile on his face. I will not lie I was a bit confused, but I did hate it here at the Dursley's so I ran up stairs and packed my trunk. I grabbed Hedwig my beautiful Snowy Owl along with my trunk and went back downstairs. Dumbledore was sitting in a armchair and the Dursley's had a scared look on their face. "Oh good, Harry time to go!" Dumbledore said. "Sir where are we going?" I asked confused. "That is something I can not say here but hold onto my arm, we will apperate to our destination." Dumbledore said calmly. I didn't grow up with any wizards so I have never heard of this thing called apperation. "Sir what is appertaion?" I said confused. "Just hold on tight Harry." Dumbledore said. To be honest this didn't help my nerves at all in fact it made me more nervous. I grabbed his arm and before I know it I opened my eyes and I was on a street. "Where are we?" I asked confused while feeling a little bit sick. "We are at Grimmauld place" Dumbledore said with a smile on his face. I looked up and saw a building appear and no one else saw it but me and Dumbledore. My jaw dropped as I stared. "Well come on Harry lets go inside, I reckon its better then being out here." Dumbledore said walking towards the building that just appeared.

Dumbledore opened the door and then I saw familiar faces. The Weasleys, I knew this was already going to suck. I wonder if its to late to go back to the Dursley's I asked myself. "We are here." Dumbledore called out. I just stood there. I saw some women with red hair approach I could easily guess it was Mrs. Weasley. Then I saw someone walk out. "SIRIUS" I shouted and ran up to him and hugged him. "Harry how have you been." Sirius replied while hugging me back. "I've been good how about you?" I asked. " I have been good." He replied with a smile on his face. "What is this place?" I asked looking around at my surroundings. "This is headquarters but also the house I grew up in." Sirius replied. "Headquarters of what?" I asked very confused. "The order of course." Sirius replied in a duh tone. "What order?" I asked. "Oh Dumbledore hasn't told you!" Sirius replied. I shook my head. "The order against Voldemort." Sirius replied. Mrs. Weasley had come up to me and shook my hand. "Hi I'm Molly Weasley" she said pulling her hand back. "Harry Potter" I said with a smile. Suddenly I saw 2 red heads come downstairs. I immediately recognized and Ron and Ginny. "Mum don't be nice to him" Ron said crossing his arms. "Why not dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked with a confused look. "He is a bully!" Ron replied back.

"Anyways-" Dumbledore had said. "We need to talk to them now." Dumbledore said heading over to them. "Who?" I asked even though I was pretty sure he was talking about me. "You and young Mrs. Weaskey." Dumbledore said taking a seat. I couldn't help but wonder why he wanted to talk to the both of us because I hate her and I'm pretty sure she hates me to.

[Ginnys POV]

I walk down the stairs and see Harry. I was a bit shocked. Ron of course told mum that he was a bully and Dumbledore had broken the awkward conversation by saying that they needed to talk to them. I didn't know who them was but I'm guessing one of the people was Harry because why else would he be here. "Who?" Harry asked. "You and young Mrs. Weasley." Dumbledore said. I just stood there. Why would he want to talk to me? I didn't understand. "Ginny dear go sit down next to Harry." Mum said, I walked over and sat on the opposite side of the couch from Harry.

[3rd POV]

"Well you two." Dumbledore said with a pause. "There is something you should know." Dumbledore said looking at Harry and Ginny. They both had confused looks on there faces. "To put this as bluntly as possible, you guys are soulmates." Dumbledore said. Both Harry and Ginny went pale. "WHAT!?!?!" Harry and Ginny yelled at the same time. "This is some sort of joke right?" Harry said laughing awkwardly. "Yea there is no way I am soulmates with him." Ginny said with an attitude. "I know this may be a shock but there is more." Dumbledore said. Both Harry and Ginny were in shock. "A couple days before Lily and James Potter were murdered they went to the Weasleys and they made a contract marriage between you two." Dumbledore said sort of calm. "A what?" Harry asked? "A contract marriage, it means that you two were married by your parents. They married you because they knew of you two being soulmates." Dumbledore. "So why would you tell me now that I am married?" Harry asked angrily. "Well there are rules that apply to a contract marriage you see. Once you two find out well, you can't be apart from each other for long or you will get weak. Also you can't date other people and since you guys are becoming older and are taking interest in people we decided to go ahead and tell you." Dumbledore said. "Also you two will start to develop some bonds between each other." Dumbledore added. "Mum why didn't you tell me?" Ginny said upset. "We had to tell you both at the same time." Mrs. Weasley said. "You said bond sir, what do you mean by that?" Harry asked. "Well you will start to develop some things like being able to since if one of each other is in danger and will start to be able to read each others minds." Dumbledore said. "There is no way I'm going to be with Weaslette." Harry said coming back to reality. "Well Harry looks like you don't really have a choice." Dumbledore said. "Professor, what does this all mean?" Ginny asked still shocked. "Well you will start to get closer and you two will just have to accept it." Dumbledore replied. "Is that it?" Harry said leaning back as if he didn't care. "Actually there is one more thing, you will have to share a room so that way the bond doesn't cause you to problems." Dumbledore said. "NO I DO NOT ALLOW THAT!" Ron yelled. "Ron they have to or they will both grow very weak." Mrs. Weasley said to Ron. Ron rolled his eyes and walked out to go tell the others. "I don't want to share a room with her!" Harry said angrily. "I agree I don't want to share a room with him." Ginny said also angry. "Well you don't really have a choice." Mrs. Weasley butted in. "Now Ginny go show Harry to your twos room." Mrs. Weasley said. Harry followed Ginny looking very annoyed with Ginny looking the same way. "I hope they don't do anything stupid" Mrs. Weasley said to Dumbledore. "They wont they realize what they need to, they just don't want to accept it." Dumbledore said.

***Hey so they chapter was longer then the last one like I said it would be. I hope you liked it. Now you know the big secret but how will they deal with it? Find out in the next episode. Also thanks for reading (: ***