I Can't Take It Anymore

Elsa's POV

I heard one snip of the scissors and my mind went blank. I felt nervous and good at the same time. I was happy to finally have a proper haircut. I don't think I've had one since I was 7. We were both quiet. My mind was going in circles.

Why was he being so nice to me? Why was Rapunzel here? Was she going to be ok? Why haven't I been punished in a while? Nothing was making sense. Then I felt Jack's hands going through my hair. It felt weird, in a good way. I liked it. He was so gentle. The feeling of his hands in my hair made me feel relaxed and safe, like everything was going to be alright from now on. What is wrong with me? Get it together Elsa! He hurt you! He doesn't care about you! You're nothing but a toy to him! But the feeling was to good to deny. I wanted things to stay this way.

"There, that wasn't so bad now was it?" Jack said and laid my hair down so I could see. It was all even down to my shoulders. I loved it. It finally looked normal. "Yes. Thank you." I smiled. Eugene came down the stairs and looked at me. "Your hair looks a lot hotter when it's down you know." he did this weird thing with his face. Jack whispered to me that it was this thing called a smolder. Whatever it's called, it was just awkward. I could hear Jack growling deeply and quietly, and after hearing that, I immediately put my hair back into my braid. Eugene really does try to flirt to much. It wasn't very welcoming to me, more awkward.

Jack sent me back up to my room to talk with Punzie for a bit. I went upstairs just in time to see her tying up her hair outside the window and throwing it down. "What are you doing?!" I almost yelled. "SHH!!!!" Rapunzel whisper-yelled. "Punzie, what the h*ll are you doing? Are you trying to climb down or something?" She turned red and wouldn't meet my eyes. "Oh my god, you ARE trying to climb down. You're trying to escape?!" "Don't talk so loud, they'll hear you!" Rapunzel said. "Why are you trying to escape?" I asked. "Are you serious? What kind of question is that?! Elsa, why haven't you left yet? We are literally slaves to them! No good will come out of this!! YOU WANT TO STAY IN THIS SH*TFEST?!" Rapunzel started yelling. Then, the boys must have heard the yelling because they came upstairs and opened the door. They stared at us for a few seconds, clearly able to see Rapunzel's hair down the window, then Eugene broke the silence loudly and abruptly.

"WHAT THE H*LL IS GOING ON HERE?!" he yelled. I jumped back a bit, and Rapunzel hid behind me, both of us shaking in fear. "Girls....we're waiting for an answer." Jack said, his patience clearly running thin. At least he didn't yell because we were already in a panic. "Well, umm... I uh..... she....we......well......ehh......" I tried to stammer out a response, but my mouth felt like it was stitched closed and my throat felt numb. Rapunzel wouldn't even try to say anything. She was still shaking and hiding behind me. I could hear her quietly releasing small sobs.

I didn't want to throw Punzie under the bus, but I also didn't want to get punished. I decided what was most important, and did the unimaginable. "It was me. I told her to run. I told her to escape. This is all my fault." I couldn't believe I actually did it. Rapunzel was still shaking but I could feel her eyes on me, in fact, everyone was staring at me. Eugene and Jack whispered somethings back and forth before he walked over to me. Jack grabbed by wrist and dragged me out of the room. 

WABAM!!!! CLIFFHANGER!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. I'm not THAT cruel. Also, these chapters are usually WAY longer than this. BACK TO THE STORY WE GOoOoOoOo!!!!!!

He dragged me over to his room, and I was terrified. I wished I never opened my mouth in the first place. He threw me to the ground and closed the door. Before he did, I could see Rapunzel looking wide-eyed at me. I saw Eugene walk towards her, then the door closed, and my attention was caught back to Jack. The room felt thick and suffocating, like I was gasping for air. It reminded me of when he whipped me last week. I felt so broken at the thought. Then my brain shut down. I felt more pain the I ever though possible.

AGAIN!!!! FINAL WARNING!!! DARK SCENE UP AHEAD!!! WORSE THAN THE FIRST ONE I SWEAR!!! DON'T READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TYPES OF THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt something hit my back, and I blacked out for a few seconds. I saw again, but I wish I hadn't. I looked up at what I was getting hit with, and it looked like a shepherd's crook. It was worse then that though. It was long and creepy, with a jagged hook. I felt another hit, and rolled over trying to get away from it, and then, when I thought I was at my ultimate limit for pain, it somehow got even worse. I was on my side facing the wall, and the felt what I could only imagine was the jagged ending digging and clawing into my side, forcing me to roll back over. I was screaming my head off, my side bleeding. When what felt like hours was finally over, Jack put the stick in the closet, picked me up by the arm, and whispered, "Don't you two dare try to escape again, do you understand me?" threateningly. I couldn't speak, but nodded trying to hold in the tears that wanted to run down my face in pure pain and fear. He then dragged me to my room with Punzie sitting on the bed. She looked at me, gasped, and I could tell she was on the verge of crying. Jack threw me to the ground again and left the room. 

Punzie ran over to me, I mean I think. My vision was going blurry from the blood loss. "Elsa? ELSA!" she was calling but it sounded muffled. I passed out after a few moments. 

When I woke up a few minutes later, Rapunzel was sitting on the bed looking at me. I realized she moved me up to the bed. "Punzie?" "Oh thank god! You're alright! I-I-I didn't know what happened to you....or-or what he even did to you!" she started rambling. "Don't worry, everything is gonna be ok." I said. "Promise?" she asked. "Promise." I said reassuringly. "What happened with you and Eugene after we left?" I was curious. "Nothing really. I somehow worked up the courage to ask him what Jack was going to do to you. He just told me that I didn't want to know, but that if I heard screaming not to panic. I could hear you screaming bloody murder!" Rapunzel went on and on. I sort of zoned out after that little bit.

I was just so tired, and I wanted to go home. Ok, that was a lie. I didn't want to go home to my parents and all that cr*p. Mainly, I wanted to see Anna again. I missed her more than anyone or anything. I hated it here, and I wanted to be with Anna again. Then it hit me. It was a crazy idea, but it was worth it. I looked over to Rapunzel. "We need to get out of here. NOW." "Now now? As in, right now?!" Rapunzel asked. "Yes. I've put up with this for way too long now. It's far overdue. We need to get out of this." I said. I was nervous, but she nodded in agreement. 

All I could think was how horribly this could go. But we had a plan, and by morning, we would be gone. The boys can deal with it. I was done with all of this. I couldn't handle this way of life anymore. It was time for a change. I needed my freedom back, so did Punzie. If change won't happen, we'll make it happen. 

We were going to escape tonight.

Bam!!!! Another chapter done!!! This took all day, so please don't hate me for the cliffhanger! I'll try to finish the next part soon. I have some stuff going on this weekend, but I think I can get another chapter in.

Also..... DANG IT'S ALREADY DECEMBER?! WHERE DID NOVEMBER GO?! Meh, hope y'all have a good December! 

Love ya snowflakes!