I Royally Screwed Up

Time Skip to like 2 weeks after Jack bought Elsa. She was back up to her normal strength. Everything was going somewhat well, until one day.....Elsa slipped up......bad.......

Elsa's POV

I was doing just fine with my new master, until one day. I royally screwed up. He asked me a simple question, "Elsa, what did Eugene say to you?" Jack was staring at me with a hardening glare. "I....*sigh* I can't tell you....." I was hesitant in answering. I knew better than to disrespect him. Heck, I was lucky I made it this far without a punishment. After I answered, I saw his eyes go dark. I was absolutely terrified. I shuttered under his touch as he backed me into a wall. His arms were by my shoulders. There was absolutely no way I was getting out of this now. "I'll ask you one more time. What. Did. Eugene. Say. To. You?" his tone was changing from questioning to serious. My breath hitched in my throat, intimidation quickly spreading from my spine, going all over my body. My nerves were anything but calm. I turned my face away. I couldn't make myself look at him. I looked at the floor beneath me. Jack noticed instantly.

I couldn't tell him because Eugene told me that if I said anything to Jack, he would kill me. He basically just told me what he would do if I belonged to him. He both scared and grossed me out. My reaction to it? Let's just say I was glad that Jack owned me, and not Eugene. Jack might be intimidating, but Eugene was a full blown creep. Either way, I was going to end up getting punished, whether I tell Jack or not. Jack's actions broke my train of thought.

He grabbed my jaw, pulling my face up to look at his. I had never been more terrified in my whole life, not even with Hans. Jack just stared at me and slowly said while still holding my face, "Looks like I need to reteach you respect." he said threateningly. My whole body tensed up, I was so scared. He let go of my face, grabbed my wrist, and dragged me out of the room. We passed Eugene, he just smiled creepily at me. I looked away, Jack stayed looking straight forward as we passed, but stopped to whisper something to Eugene. I couldn't tell what it was, but I knew it wasn't good. Jack kept a glare, while Eugene's face fell into a frown. I didn't know what to do. What could I do? I would just need to deal with whatever was going to happen to me. Jack dragged me down to a closet on the main level. It was darker in there, reminding me of my cage. I felt my body shaking. That's when things took a turn for the worst.

WARNING!!!!! MAJOR ABUSE UP AHEAD!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEN DON'T READ!!!!! THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!!!!!!!

He kicked me behind my knees, making me fall to the ground. I felt weak and helpless, like there was nothing I could do to stop him. Say what I will about any of my previous masters, but none of them were as intimidatingly terrifying as Jack. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back, making me look at him again. He knelt down to my level, and whispered to me, "I want you to remember this the next time you disrespect me." and I was a nervous wreck. He slowly took off my shirt, and I felt as a rope was tying my hands down to the ground behind me aggressively. Great, I couldn't move, and it was dark. My mind was swirling, but that all disappeared when I felt an unbearable pain in my back. 

I hated that I knew exactly what it was......

It was a whip. I felt the blood dripping down my back as he kept going. I was screaming and begging for it to stop. He hit me 18 times. I just felt weak and horrible. After, he threw the whip in front of me. I could see my blood all over it. He told me, "This was mild. If you could hardly handle this, then I suggest you listen and I won't have to go any farther.". And with that, he left me tied to the floor in the closet, in the dark, all alone. 

This was my life, and I f*cking hated it.