Another Warning

Again I am so sorry for being annoying, but I feel the need to say this just one more time.

THIS IS A DARKER JELSA STORY!!!!

I just had to make sure you understand before the first chapter that this isn't like "Fight for my Frostbite". That one is quite lighthearted for my writing style. 

If you do not like even the mentioning of the following:

Slavery

Kidnapping

Abuse

Torture

Abusive Relationships

Dark Storylines

Ownership

Sadness

Danger

Rape

Depression

Then I BEG YOU, for your own mental safety stop reading this story right now. It WILL NOT be happy Jelsa. I'm making this specifically for different readers just to add some contrast to my writing.

I know I'm being very overly protective of my readers, but I don't want to scare you guys. I just want to try a different story.

This also is NOT a sequel to "Fight for my Frostbite", for I am still currently writing that. This is a whole new storyline. 

Jack and Elsa do NOT have their powers in this story either.

For those of you that are left that like reading these things, please sit back and enjoy. Grab your popcorn and Mountain Dew, or whatever you snack on when you read this crap, and try not to freak out over this either weird, or just straight up cringe-worthy Jelsa story!!!!