Update on My Stories and Life in General lol

Sorry this isn't a new part. I did post 2 chapters in one day though, so progress? I tried that's all I can say. Sorry to disappoint. 

All I can say is I'll try and upload as soon as possible. Online school has knocked me for a loop in getting stuff done. I will most likely post at the end of the week for sure. I have Monday and Tuesday of online school, then I'm off for the rest of the week. 

Also, Happy (late by 1 day) Anniversary to Rise of The Guardians!!!!

Anywho, sorry for no new part. This is my best story for feedback and I really want to keep going because I'm so greatful for all the support that Bad Girls Get Punished has been getting.

Also, yes I did mark Fight for my Frostbite as complete. I will start a sequel sometime, IDK when though sorry. So yep, partial cliffhanger? Not entirely, but you get the gist if you've read the story.

Since it is Thanksgiving in a few days, I just wanted to say how thankful I am for our tiny fanbase we have built on here! I love all 12 of you!! No matter how small we are in numbers, I just want you all to remember that I love you and that this will always be your safe space online. I won't judge anyone on here, and I want things to stay that way.

I can't believe I've only been on here for 3 months and we've already grown so well!! I'm so happy to have all of you in my life! 

Again, I will try to update as soon as possible.

Can I just openly say that I HATE COVID with a burning passion? Well that question is extremely self-defeating, I just did. *insert sassy hairflip* 

Ha, I have an equal mix of HATE and LOVE for my personality. 

Anywho, make sure to follow my amazing friend @XxAfton_animexX because she is AWESOME and 100% deserves it!!! 

Also, SO SORRY if I made you uncomfortable with the abuse scene. I tried to give you multiple warnings, including a whole chapter at the beginning of what to expect. Also, do you guys want any smut in this story? Like I said, I'm willing to if you want me to, up to you. Also, if you really DON'T, the please tell me before it's to late. If no one says anything against it, I will most likely put some in here. IDK, I've never, I mean NEVER written any smut scenes ever in my life, so that would be interesting for y'all to read I bet. Me struggling HORRIBLY to write smut, oh god, just the thought of attempting it scares me heh. 

BTW, are y'all enjoying Jack's creepiest smirk out of the whole movie? Me either!! That's why I put it up there! At least this update will still have the same vibe as the rest of this royally f*cked up story even without it being a chapter! 

Man I am really just trying to find any bright side at all to the fact that I am probably disappointing all of you without and ACTUAL update on the storyline. 

Oof......Big Oof.......

So yeah, hope y'all liked this awkward yet oddly funny update instead of a new part lol

Jesus this is a lot longer than I was anticipating it to be. Oop.....(VSCO GIRLS STAY IN HIDING. FOR ALL THAT I HOLD SACRED PLEASE DON'T COME BACK INTO MY LIFE WITH YOU HYDRO FLASKS AND TURTLE CRAP. PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if you are or were a VSCO girl, they just got so ANNOYING at my school and I couldn't take it anymore.) This is almost the same length as a normal chapter I write. This story takes a lot longer because I try to make the chapters longer with frequent updates on a daily basis if possible. Anyways, I promise I'll update as soon as I get a chance to.

Cya snowflakes!

(Yes, I'm gonna call ya my snowflakes. I know it's common, but meh, y'all are unique and I want you to both know and remember that. I like it so deal with it ha! JK sorry. again, miss sassy pants over here in the corner.)

Love ya! 

:)