Kindness and Creeps

Elsa's POV

I was in there for another 1/2 hour. I felt so lost, lonely, helpless, scared, and so much more. I wasn't surprised at the punishment. I was just surprised by how much more painful it was from what I remembered. Yes I have been whipped before. I just came so numb to the pain because I basically got whipped everyday. I guess 3 years without being sold has made me lower my pain tolerance. 

I just sat in there all alone. The pain in my back wouldn't subside no matter what I could do. Not that I could do much, I mean, my hands were literally tied. I just fell onto my side and cried. The slashes in my back stung like h*ll. I stared at the whip horrified. I flinched away from it, as far as I could. I hit a wall with my back and grunted as I felt the stone hit every cut. I didn't want to make a sound. Who knows what they would do to me if I did.

Jack finally came back. He opened the door, and I cowered beneath his glance. I was terrified as he towered over me. I just decided it would be easier and less painful to submit now, rather than rebel and possibly die.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?" Jack asked me. I didn't know what to think, but I answered anyways. "Yes master." I sniffed and tried my hardest to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill out. "Good, you chose the easy way." Jack smirked and untied me. My hand fell out of the ropes and just laid there as dead weight. I fell over onto my side and just turned away from him, facing the wall. I could tell he was looking at my back. The blood dried up, but it was still painful. For sure to leave scars. I already had scars on my back from being whipped, and this time I could feel as they were sliced back open.

I flinched at Jack's hand glided across by back, feeling all my scars and new gashes that had just closed. His hand was cold. He then said, "Are you going to hide things from me again?" "N-no." I shuttered. "Ok then. Come on, let's go get you cleaned up." Jack said kindly. That was new to me. I wasn't use to men actually being kind to me. I rolled over and looked at him. His eyes weren't dark anymore. 

He reached over and I still flinched a bit. I was still scared of him. He picked me up and carried me up to the bathroom. He set me on a chair and grabbed a cloth with water and started to clean up the gashes. I flinched and groaned at the feeling. "I know it hurts, but try and stay a bit more quiet." Jack muttered to me. I tried not to groan but it still kinda slipped out. 

After he was done, he gave me a different shirt. That's when I realized I still didn't have a shirt on. I took it and thanked him. "Yeah, I wouldn't want Eugene to be making faces at you again." Jack chuckled, but I could tell he was dead serious. "Y-yeah. He's kind of c-c-creepy sometimes." I shyly smiled and looked down. It was already nightfall. Jack put my shirt back on me, and carried me to the bed and laid me down.

"Try and get some rest. I'll make sure to keep Eugene away from you while you're here, don't worry." Jack smiled and walked to the door. "Goodnight Elsa." "Goodnight master." I said. He closed the door. I felt very tired after everything that had happened in the day. I fell asleep quickly after. The moon was perfect lighting to keep the darkness from creeping in and terrorizing me again. 

It was a good night of rest, for the morning was near. I wasn't to afraid of what might happen within the next day, but all I hoped was that the whipping wouldn't happen again. Jack seemed real nice in that moment, but from what I remembered, nothing gold can stay. The good won't last for very long. Just as he said, whipping was a mild punishment from him. I was terrified as to what he wanted to do to me if I messed up again. I was partially scared, but also knew that if I just listened, life would be a lot easier. I would try to listen as best as I could, because if I could hardly handle being whipped, I was pretty much screwed.