«42»

Chapter 4: Finale

Huh what was that? Was that a dream? I am still tied up but there is no J-hope but a mysterious figure.

"There I gave you enough information about your past. Do you think I don't know your ways, you do not know who I am and never will. You will never know what happened now or back then. Just live in the darkness"
"Why are you doing this?"
"Find out for yourself, use your powers so you could free yourself from this curse. It will feel like everything went down in vain at first but trust me, you did well. Never give up on it. Now quick your friends are in pain, you must go back Kim Taehyung"

*Taehyung's POV*

Just like that it was a dream again, and I was back in the bright room.

"Taehyung are you awake? ARE YOU FINALLY AWAKE?" she yelled

Just like that...

"Yes mom I'm awake please don't cry. I'm here it's fine. Please take care of yourself" I whispered under my breath, even though she probably can't hear anything.

When everything went dark again, it was obvious that before I could even think it was the 4th of August again.

"Taehyung please wake up. Don't tell me you are dead. DID YOU GET SHOT??"

It was Jimin.

"It's okay, I'm alright"
"Thank god, seriously you scared me. Please tell me all that happened was real"
"Yes... is was. Is everyone alright? Wait don't you remember going outside?"
"They should be., they both should be here any second now. But strangely yes but I thought it was a dream"
"Jimin... why didn't you tell me that I knew you. Even Y/N and Jungkook didn't know about it"
"I moved schools, I don't know they probably forgot about me" laughed Jimin quietly.

It was obvious that was not the case.

"Taehyung"
"Y/N and Jungkook?"
"Are you both okay?"
"Tell us the truth about the time travel thing Taehyung" said Y/N.
"Well, I am not normal as you can see. I don't know what it is but something is getting triggered which is making us go back in time. I can't tell you what is it yet but it is in this very hospital we are in right now. We keep getting sent back to this day, I know this is the day that I woke up from my coma but it is very suspicious of me coming here every time. We will have to stay here for a while"

I closed my eyes really tight and then opened them, I was starting to see something.

(What he saw)

"Taehyung you will wake up soon, don't worry I'll make you better. I'm the one who keeps sending you back, we have a very strong connection back then and now. I know you will see this in your visions so I'm saying this to you now. I hope you found out already that you have powers to find out the darkest secrets that is hid in a place and that I have the power to send you back. I don't know how much times have you went back, by now you would have found out that I'm one of the doctors here, so come and find me. I must not forget to say this but... You didn't murder anyone"

(Back to reality)

"Taehyung are you okay? What was that?"
"Yes, I'm okay. But there's something that I wanted to tell you" I said.
"What?" asked Y/N.
"Do you remember how you all died 1000 years ago?"
"1000 years ago? What is he on about?" said Jimin.
"H- how did you know about that?" said Y/N.
"You-" said Jungkook.
"That was the only thing I can not remember. Why do you ask?" said Y/N
"I remembered all of the sudden about who killed me"
"Who?"
"You'll see soon"