«5»

Once again the guilt was only just bearable. They were new friends that were only new to me as I had become a different person. I had always wondered if they still want to help even after my memories were lost.
I could only walk around until Jungkook's insightful eyes shot up at me almost as if he had sparked an idea. I was now curious and asked him if he'd thought of anything, anything at all.
He'd looked hesitant looked back at Y/N and me side to side. Until he decided to enlighten us with his idea.
He continued with, "It is an obvious fact that right now Taehyung's memories are very limited which leads me to believe that maybe something is held in there that can help us"
However Y/N looked doubtful but I thought it was a good idea and it lit a lightbulb in me. I myself wasn't sure exactly but I was just as confident as Jungkook.
When I was at the hospital, I'd thought long and hard as there was nothing else. It was an open opportunity for me to gather information as compact in my head as I could. Beads of sweat was dropping down my temples until I remembered something. My eyes went wide and my thoughts began to stir itself. I honestly thought it had been my imagination, I was too scared to explore further.
I was slowly falling into a trance until I was back in the room with Y/N and Jungkook.
"I think I may remember a thing. So the plan may work" I muttered.
I was confused myself with my own thoughts.
"Only parts that are in fragments" I said again.
When I first remembered the memory it was all too vivid, as if it was played out in front of me but in my head and at the scene.
I scratched the back of my head and tried to remember all over again. I wanted to confirm it so I could believe it. I wasn't ready to be wrong.
"I think it would be a good idea don't you think Y/N?" replied Jungkook.
Y/N's eyes looked at me worriedly however there was a gleam of hope in her eyes that I don't want to let down. She seemed to know me very well for some odd reason I felt it.
I almost felt the moment jerk a familiar memory into my head but in the end none. I wanted to remember more but this gave us the first step I thought to myself. Jungkook's enthusiasm gave me energy and never fails to put a smile on anybody's face. The people around me made me realise that I'm no killer. They cared and nothing else mattered to me in this world after seeing them. I wanted to protect everyone. I don't know what I would've been like when my memories were present in my head. But right now I am no longer the person I was. Oh how I wished I woke up and everything was a dream fading away into the distance forever.