«20»

*Taehyung's POV*

It can't be as simple as "just go along with the flow". Am I thinking about it too much? Can I even go a day without asking so much questions? It's bothering me myself.

"Jungkook you're sure?"
"Yeah its fine, its not that much of a big deal"
"So, tell me more about yourself Jungkook. Do you have a girlfriend, could be a crush? Or a job?"
"I'm more focused in studying and getting a job more than looking for a girlfriend to be honest"
"What job are looking forward to get?"
"Maybe a detective who catches criminals, or even a doctor. Anything that has to do with helping people, I just want to make everything better. All I need to do is study hard I guess"
"And I'll think of something to do after I get out of this mess. Also you should call me hyung, I'm older than you"
"Yes I'll keep that in mind... hyung"

*Ding Dong*

"The door. Am I expecting anyone?" said Jungkook.
"Reckon its Y/N"
"Nope. She'll first make an announcement before she comes. If it is her, I wonder what brings her here?"

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong*

"Why need to be so aggressive?"
"COMING" shouted Jungkook, and the buzzing stopped.
"Finally, it was starting to do my head in"

(The door opens)

"Hm"
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Its... no one"
"That's a bit strange"
"Maybe I misheard, or it was a prank. Oh well"
"Maybe...?"

Something's strange. It just feels a bit, unfamiliar. Like it shouldn't have happened.

"Jungkook, let me go outside for a bit"
"Why?"
"I'll buy snacks or something from the um... store"
"Do you think I'm crazy or something? To let you go when there is people looking for you? Even if nothing happens, Y/N is going to find out and kill me. It was already risky business letting you go before. So from now on, lets not try to take to much risks"
"Okay okay fine"
"Oh, you said you wanted snacks I'll go buy some for you. Its not that late. Stay"
"Get popcorn, its a movie night"
"There was this movie I was meaning to watch with somebody"
"Is it romantic"
"Oh how did you know?"
"Watch it with someone else"
"After everything I've done for you Kim Taehyung. Fine we'll just watch something else then"
"Sure"

(The door shuts)

𝗜 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼.