«9»

I started to open my eyes again. Once again I was in a bright room, actually more like a corridor, it was moving. My head throbbed again but this time it wasn't that bad so I wouldn't exaggerate it, but it still hurt. I moved my head to the side and there I saw Y/N practically crying. It seemed like I was on a hospital bed.

"Taehyung, are you awake now, what happened?" said Jungkook worriedly.

Just a few more seconds again, it was dark again.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

As I woke up again I heard voices.

"J-hope is he going to be okay, please tell me"
"He's going to be finee Y/N, he stopped bleeding as soon as we got to the hospital. Everything is going to be fine so there is no need to worry."
"Oh yeah, then why isn't he waking up then"
"He can probably hear you all screaming and rambling on about him"
"So he's fine?"
"Yes he is really fine, why don't you ask him yourself?"

I opened my eyes a little and there I saw Y/N, Jungkook and a doctor. Wait, I was in a hospital.

"Taehyung, can you hear me?"
"Yes" I said with a smile.

I slowly sat up with Y/N's help, and I held my head once more to find a bandage around it.

"So are you okay?"
"I'm fine Y/N, why? Did you worry about me?"
"Are you sure you are fine? Can you see how many fingers I'm holding up? Do you recognise me? Does your head hurt?"
"Honestly a little. But I'm fine Y/N"
"See J-hope, he is not fine he said his head hurts"
"Sorry J-hope she can get easily worried about him, you know about her" said Jungkook.
"Its fine" replied J-hope.

That's an unusual name for a doctor.

"So how long does he have to stay here for J-hope" asked Jungkook.
"Since he needs more medications from me, and that the police are looking for him. He would have to stay here for a long time"

Great, I'm at prison already am I?

"I think I have to go, I have another patient waiting for me"
"Okay, once again thanks a lot J-hope"
"You're welcome"

Why am I even here again?

"Taehyung, are you okay? What happened?" asked Y/N.
"I really don't know. One second I was looking around and after that I started to have a head ache, but I do not remember passing out"
"You know what, get some sleep we'll talk tomorrow okay"
"Yeah I am a little tired" I said with a weak voice.
"I'll first drop Y/N home. And then I'll go as well. My dad's coming back from his business trip tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure he's going to be leaving again because he is busy as heck these days"

(A few hours later)

*now narrating the story*

Footsteps so quiet that no one will know if someone is there. A tall dark figure with an anonymous object in his hand was walking down the hospital corridor, towards Taehyung's room. Even by the way he was walking, it is hard to spot what is he going to do. The door to Taehyung's room slightly creaked... and then shut behind the mysterious figure.

"Hasn't it been a while..."