«38»

"Excuse me, do you know this man. He's tall and handsome?"
"I- I don't"

"Have you seen this man anywhere miss?"
"No"

"Sir have you seen this man..."
"I think so..."
"Where did you see him last?"
"One day he came out of nowhere and ever since then everyone started gossiping about him. According to the rumours, every day he would turn to the palace's direction and stare into nothingness. Now thinking about it, he really did look like everything you said about him. And his eyes really does look like yours. What is your relationship with him young man?"
"We're just... friends"
"Oh I see there"
"When did this happen?"
"A few years ago from what I remember. I also heard he died after he finally took off from here, I'm sorry kid"
"It's fine" I said while holding back the tears.

I came too late. I need to find what happened to him after he left. It won't bring him back, but I want to avenge for him. Because he's my brother...

"I should've told you before, I'm sorry I didn't"
"It's okay sir, thank you for you patience"

I wanted to cry, but he left us years ago. He was already gone, I must stay strong. Where do I go now? I can't go back to the palace. If I got to be honest, I'm pretty much homeless right now.

"Ay watch were you are going"
"Sorry sir"

To keep me busy for a while and to get my mind of it, I'll love to look around in the market. I have came across many things I want to buy, but this particular item has caught my eye. It was... a ring? What would I do with that-