«1»

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 : Lost

An unknown date in the year of 1940.

*Taehyung's Point Of View*

I awoke from a room with blinding lights. Questions were bombarding my head as the situation was unusual. My limbs were still and lifeless, unable to move them myself. To my surprise someone ran into my view, reassuring me that everything will be fine. She was an old frail woman who's eyes were as loving and warm as it could be.
"Are you finally awake?" she questioned but as a question to herself.
A man in uniform was behind her, I was surprised I could comprehend that it was the police. Once again my head was stuffed with many decodable questions, they were tangled and threaded into a knot which I cannot untie. With all that I couldn't barely even open my mouth to let out air. Overwhelmed, I tried recalling what had happened to this point however nothing was left behind. I began to question my own sight and if everything happening right now is all a dream. After many attempts to keep my head from drifting away into my thoughts I muttered a few words that I could think of.

"Who are you?
What happened to me?"

Everyone's face was in a still image of shock however the old lady continued to reassure me and whilst patting my head her tears tumbled down her face like beads.
Like the end of a film, my sight went limited and it all went blank. Maybe I'm finally dead.