«37»

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 : Flashback pt 2 (1000 years ago)

"Your Highness"
"It's the crown Prince"
"All bow"

*Taehyung's POV*

"It's going to be your turn Taehyung. You have to take control of this country after I leave"
"But father..."
"You must find a queen who will stay by your side forever"
"I know that but-"
"Don't ask too much questions, that's not what a king would do"
"Okay your majesty"
"You know I will not be around here for much longer. So please listen"
"Yes father"

I don't want to always be told that. This wasn't how my life was supposed to turn into. I wasn't the true heir to the throne. It was my brother but now, he's dead. I miss him and all, but the pressure he left behind for me is unbearable. I sometimes hate him for that but he's still my brother.

"Your Highness, It's too late in the morning"
"Your highness?"

*Taehyung's POV*

My brother didn't die, I know he's alive. He's here somewhere in this world, I must find him and bring him back. For that I must go outside the palace as quick as possible.

It made me feel nervous as I walked though the crowds of people. I never been in the same place with so much people. On top of that, I had to wear a mask so people don't recognise me. Also, have I mentioned that I bought some jewels from the palace? I was financially supported...

"Now where is he?"