«6»

"What is it that you can remember?" Y/N broke the silence.
In all honesty from hearing her voice again, a gleam of hope had come within my sight and I cannot stress that feeling enough. I am known to get mixed and lost into my concoction of thoughts. Sometime I even get drunk from overthinking too much. But there isn't enough for me to say other than how I felt for the longest of times until finally the silence breaks between us along with the awkwardness.
"Well?" her voice lit up with curiosity which thrived within her speech. It had knocked me out of the trance of my thoughts. It also had me doubting if I was right or just out of my mind. I feared if they would see me as delusional if it had been that my sightings in the end be a distant false memory of a dream. My hands seek warmth as they held in their embrace. I began contemplating until a hand laid against my shoulder as I could feel was for comfort.
"Even if you are wrong there is no doubt any blame would be aimed towards you"
Jungkook, the owner of the hand, patted me again with friendly aggression before leaving it. My shoulder felt cold once again after his hand had left it. My phase of doubting was over temporarily but instead it was replaced with comfort and understanding. It was weird what a few words can make people feel. However it was still a bitter-sweet situation for me.
"My memories were not part of me when I woke up for the first time. However there was an exception. There was one, threatening memory that lingered with me even to the end"
By the time now I had explained the scene of the crime.

My hands were scraped as if thorns had brushed past it. Grains of dirt secured a place in my cuts and bruises. However I could see all this horizontally. As if I was lying down on my side, I could see my hand, the ground I was on and the strawberry red liquid beside me. My confusion proceeds to trick me. My consciousness was leaving my body, making me feel lighter. It was as if my soul was abandoning me on the floor of the cold dirt that surrounded me. When remembering the memory again, I felt quite sad, confused and lonely. But even from the memory alone, I could sense my distraught, anger and even fear coated with uncertainty.
I remember also a figure of a girl which seemed to slip out of my head now and again as time goes by. So it began to be of no use to remain to be in my knowledge.

"Are you certain with the place?" asked Jungkook.
I wished. I wished I knew more but with no validation I replied with yes it was in the streets of Seoul, which can be confirmed by the Hangul written on the street signs, during a dull night.
After I had said it, it was as if I had confirmed their theories because they seemed familiar with my uncertain description. I didn't feel involved in their glances towards each other so I left to inspect upstairs for their privacy.
"I'd love to look around upstairs, can this be a time for a small break?" I said whilst they broke their eye contact.
"If that is what pleases you then so may it be," Jungkook smiled in approval.
I nodded and trotted up the stairs leaving them in a clear position to discuss.

*Y/N's Point of View*

I had suspected Jungkook had the same reasoning as I did. Even as we broke of our eye contact I could hear him speak in his head.
"The place he told us is quite familiar"
"Could it be my reasoning is incorrect?"
I imagined him say.

"So he was there at the scene where one of the victims fell"
Hearing his voice had surprised me. I wasn't expecting such a recovery from the awkward situation we had brought up between ourselves. I was worried but I sensed he was right, because it was a similar description to what we know and it couldn't have been anything else. I could tell that Jungkook didn't mind that Taehyung was there at the scene, like it was bound to have happened seeing how both the cases had intertwined in the end leaving a false suspect. It just adds to the list of why he would have never have killed anybody. When Taehyung was at the scene, he was heavily injured. Due to his injuries, how can he ever have the power to commit such a crime. However himself or even we cannot prove that was the exact scene, or if it was in fact manufactured to flow as the story of an innocent boy we had known.
"Indeed he was"