Chapter 8; Prison Days

•3rd POV•

Gavin had been in the dungeon roughly five days, according to the scratches in his cell wall. He sighed, laying on his hard stone bed, looking up at the stone ceiling. The man heard his stomach grumble as he sighed, thinking of his last good meal. His last full meal was with Michael, the morning before they trained for the last time together. Michael had been permitted to visit him once with Ray's accompanyment that Ryan ordered. Their conversation was quite lively once Michael had figured out the reason he had been thrown in the dungeon.

•2 days prior•

Michael was fumming as he was led, by Ray, to the dungeon. They climbed down the stairs, and Ray didn't try to stop the pissed red-head. Gavin was unaware of the visit, and he was sitting on his bunk, legs swinging and head cradled in his hands.

"What in the absolute fuck where you thinking?!" Michael roared, coming to a halt in front of Gavin's cell. The males head popped up, eyes wide as he looked at Michael.

"Micoo!" He cried out, his voice not angry but sad. Michael softened immediately at Gavin's tone, and he took in Gavin's figure. The armor he had used to fight had been taken off, and he was pale from lack of sun.

"Gavin, why did you do that?" Michael asked, sinking to his knees right in front of the cell door. Gavin repeated his action, and they locked hands through the bars.

"I don't want t-to be a-alive if there i-isn't a R-Ramsey on the t-throne, or at l-least someone I-I trust to run m-my fathers k-kingdom" Gavin revealed his noble intentions, although horribly execueted.

"Why didn't you co-" He asked, before realizing that during their ride, Gavin had brought up him bringing down the king. Michael sighed, lowering his gaze and nodding, understanding now.

"I'm sorry Gavin" Michael whispered, before Ray, who had silently watched the whole thing, told him that their time was up. Michael stood up, breaking their locked hands, but Gavin didn't stand up. He grasped the cold iron bars and looked up into Michael's eyes, his own eyes full of sadness.

"B-Bye Micoo" Gavin whispered, his voice small and pathetic as the two turned away. He sighed, standing up and headed back to his bed.

•Present•

Gavin turned himself towards the stone wall, and faced darkness. He felt tears running down his cheeks and began to cry quietly to himself. He stopped automatically when he heard the clatter of a plate, and flipped over, to see Ray sliding a tray of food into the cell.

Gavin felt pathetic as he crawled off his bunk and made his way over to the food, picking up the few pieces with his dirt caked hands. Ray sighed lightly, watching his friend like this, but he had chosen his path.

"R-Ray" Gavin whimpered, his voice weak and Ray had to focus everything not to turn around at the sound of Gavin's voice.

Gavin finished his food, before turning back to the bed, and crawled onto it. He turned back to the wall, and slowly cried himself to sleep.

•3 days later•

Gavin felt worse, his stomach was always empty and he felt his cheeks sunk in. His eyes were dull and listless and he wished more than ever that Ryan would end his pain now, and not keep waiting. Gavin couldn't take the waiting, and he wanted to die. The man wasn't a coward, and wouldn't end his own life just to satisfiy himself.

"Gav?" Ray's voice called, and Gavin crawled off his bed, slowly moving towards the cell wall on his hands and knees, his legs weakening and he could barely walk.

"R-Ray?" Gavin whispered, before an unknown person was with Ray. Michael sunk to his knees in front of Gavin, noticing his best friends sunken cheeks, listless and dull eyes, thin stomach and paled skin. Gavin's eyes brightened when he noticed Michael, and Ray noticed he seemed a little more happy.

"Micoo" Gavin spoke, his voice weak as Ray motioned for Michael to stand away from the cell door. He opened the door and allowed Michael in, before shutting it.

Michael sunk to his knees in front of Gavin, and wrapped his arms around Gavin's thin body. Gavin wrapped his arms around Michael, his grip tightening as much as possible in his weakened state. The two stayed like that for what seemed like ever. Ray cleared his throat and Michael sighed, breaking the hug and pulled back.

"Gavin, I-I just wanted to l-let you know that I-I love you" Michael whispered, and Gavin took no time in answering the curly-haired male. Their lips met in passion and was also sweet and full of love. Michael broke the kiss, stood up and sighed.

"Micoo!" Gavin cried out, missing the warmth of Michael as he left the cell.

"Micoo, I-I love you, please come back" Gavin whispered. Michael looked back and noticed that Gavin's eyes were brighter and he looked a bit more happier.

"I love you my boi, and I'll try to come back as soon as possible" Michael spoke, and Ray was touched and noticed the change in Gavin. He wondered if Ryan was the best ruler, and his doubts started there and grew.

Gavin missed Michael more so now, and he laid on his bed, only moving to eat his daily meal, before retreating to his bed. The man kept a hope burning in his heart now that he knew Michael returned his unknown feelings.

•1 week later•

"Gav!" Michael called, Ray by his side but when they arrived at Gavin's cell, it was empty.

"Gavin!?" Michael panicked, looking at Ray who shrugged his shoulders. He noted Michael's distress before Gavin answered. Michael followed the voice and they found Gavin, walking back from a bath, with a guard behind him. Ray took Gavin's care from the guard, and they were alone once more. Gavin hugged Michael, and seemed happier and was definitely cleaner.

The three headed back to Gavin's cell, where Michael and Gavin spent at least ten minutes together, before Michael had to go.

•1 more week later•

"Gavin?" Michael called, before reaching Gavin's cell, to which it was empty. Ray stood beside him, before Michael forced him to find Gavin. The two questioned a guard and then they ran to save their friend, for it was his execution time. Ray and Michael reached the square, panting and Ray ran to Ryan, hoping to talk him out of Gavin's impending death. Gavin was next on the block to be killed and Ray would do anything to stop it.

[Hello my little mogars, Mama Mogar here. Triple update in two days!?! what! I was on a writing streak, but anyway, enjoy chapter 8 guys! Chapter 9:: End Of The Mad King. Anyway, bye my little mogars, Mama Mogar is out!]