Chapter 1; First King

{ 3rd POV }

The sunset glided in through the large throne room windows, falling upon a golden throne. A red carpet laid in front of the magnificent chair. A man sat upon the throne, his head covered in dark brown almost black hair with a mustache of the same color set just above his lips. Atop his hair sat a beautiful gold crown, excellently crafted from the finest gold and in the center sat an emerald with hints of gold and black etched into it. The king hefted a sigh as he looked over the scrolls once more.

"How much longer?" The king grumbled a question to his counselor and head blacksmith, a man with an unruly ginger beard and charcoal colored clothing from working in the blacksmiths forge, whose name was Jack.

"Only a few more my liege" The man, Jack, stated as he handed the king another scroll, to which the man groaned loudly. Standing quietly beside the king was a man of 25 years with short brown hair, black thick rimmed glasses and dressed in the normal knight attire. He wore a dark green leather chest plate, dark green boots and pants with black highlights along with a deep red almost black woolen cloak with golden trim. The cloak wasn't apart of the normal attire, but it was a gift from the Queen. The cloak was held together by a simple golden broach with the Ramsey-kingdoms symbol in silver. The Ramsey-Kingdoms symbol was in fact, a large ram's head with exquisite and large horns. The king turned his head towards the younger man, leaving the scrolls alone for the moment.

"Ray, can you go retrieve Sir Michael for me?" The man asked.

"Yes my liege" Ray responded, bending down in a bow before straightening up. The man headed out of the throne room, his boots tapping on the silver, black and green tiled floor. Ray came to the castles front gate and dipped his head to the guards, who allowed him out.

Ray headed past the stables and soldier's barracks, finally coming to a large field filled with soldiers training. Near the end of the field, stood a lone warrior, or high ranking soldier, dressed completely in green leather armor with chain mail underneath. He wore a skinned bear head as a hood, with the head stitched to a long woolen blue cloak which gently blew in the breeze as he leaned on a glinting blue sword, the tip dug into the earth. The soldiers training broke apart as the kings favorite knight started the walk through the field. Ray straightened up, shoulders back as he made his way over to the warrior at the far end of the field.

"Ray, to what do I owe this pleasure?" The man asked, grasping the handle of his sword and held it up, looking at the sharp blade before slipping it into his sheath on his back.

"King Geoffrey would like to see you" Ray stated. The armored man only nodded, walking side by side with Ray, back across the field. Soon, the pair came to a stop at the front gate and the guards opened it up, allowing the two to enter the grand stone castle. Making their way through the halls, they came to a stop in front of the throne room door. The guard posted outside of the door opened it and Ray led the way into the throne room, his loud footsteps now muffled by the red carpet.

"Thank you Ray, you are dismissed for the night" King Geoff said, dismissing the knight with a flick of his wrist. Ray nodded, dipping his head in a bow before turning and heading back to the door and exited. The man dressed in leather armor knelt down on one knee and dipped his head in respect.

"You may rise Sir Michael" The kings rough but kind voice spoke through the now quiet throne room as he had sent Jack away before the two had gotten there.

"Yes my liege" Michael responded, standing straight with his bear skin hood stitched to his blue cloak hanging and his unruly curly auburn locks reached his shoulders.

"I have a task for you Michael" King Geoff stated, rubbing the stubble on his chin.

"Yes my king?" Michael asked, watching the regally dressed man. He had a green cloak with black and silver trim and he wore a dark green shirt with the same color pants.

"I wish for you to take Gavin out for the day tomorrow and give him some practice with a sword, the man will never stay jester, you and I both know that" Geoffrey stated, his chin in his hand. Michael thought of the man who had messy sand-colored hair with striking green eyes and a lanky figure.

"Yes Sire" The warrior said, dipping his head in respect. Geoff nodded and dismissed the warrior as he sighed, leaning into the throne. His head lolled slightly to the right as his eyelids closed halfway before the sound of a door opening pushed him away from sweet sleep. A gentle hand carressed his cheek as he looked into light blue eyes and blonde hair pulled back into a bun.

"Come my king, you need sleep" The woman murmured, grasping his hands and pulling him from the chair.

"You are right my queen" He muttered, leaning against her gently. Queen Griffon led her husband out of the throne room and down the hall. They climbed some stairs and soon arrived at the heavily guarded king's quarters. The pair entered the room and Griffon gently slid off his clothes and tucked him into bed, before doing the same herself.

Meanwhile in another part of the castle, Ray sat down on a bench in the garden. He heard a noise behind him, but paid no mind to it. A man of around his age sat beside him, messy sand colored hair was atop his head and he had striking emerald eyes. He was tall and lanky, dressed in a lime green leotard with a dark green cap.

"Good evening Ray" He spoke, his british accent layering on his words.

"Your fucking accent is annoying" A voice sounded before Ray could answer and the owner of the voice leaned against the wall, watching the two.

"Good evening too you to Micoo" Gavin said, not bothered by Michaels words in the slightest.

"Good evening fuckface" Michael answered, his eyes twinkling with humour.

"Could you two lovebirds knock it off?" Ray asked, annoyance creeping into his words as he stared into nothingness.

"Jeesh, who pissed in your fruit loops?" Gavin asked as Michael started chuckling.

"Its cheerios dipshit" Michael stated as Gavin looked confused like normal.

"Wot?" He asked.

"Its who pissed in your cheerios, dumb ass" Michael retorted. Ray groaned as he stood, passing Michael and Gavin. He left the gardens, leaving Michael and Gavin behind, confused.

"Whats up with him?" Gavin asked, as Michael shook his head.

"I'm not sure Gavin..." Those were the last words spoken as Michael and Gavin split for their own rooms as did Ray, eventually, and night fell over the happy kingdom.

[ Hello my little mogars, here is chapter 1 as promised. Let me know what you guys think :D bye my little mogars. Chapter 2:: Day Out coming soon to Wattpad. Photo of Crown colored via Recolor app ]