Chapter Twenty-Six.

"Emma, let me explain"

Thomas tries to walk to me, but I run away from him. And when he runs after me, I grab one of the vases on the furniture and throw it to his face. He dodges it and the vase breaks against one of the walls.

"Emma, stop it!"

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I shout.

I run to the door, but Thomas succeeds to grab my arm and bring me close to him. I turn around and slap him in the face. His head turns on the left and I take advantage of this moment of inattention to get away from him.

I run back to the door and right when I open it, Thomas puts both his hand on the door; on each side of my head to close the door. I turn around to face him and nothing but anger and adrenaline runs in my veins.

"Listen to what I have to say"

"No! You listen to what I have to say. You lied, to my face, and you have the audacity to keep me, prisoner, in my own fucking house!"

Thomas sighs, but he finally steps away from me. I am not afraid. I will never be afraid of him, I can't be. He lied. He deliberately lied to my face.

"You are a liar Thomas Shelby," I say firmly. "You are a monster. You think you scare me, you think I am afraid of you and your crazy family. You think because you sleep with every whore in England I will be sad because you don't make me feel special"

"Emma-"

"Do not interrupt me!" I shout, pointing my finger at him. "I am a Langdon, you do not disrespect me, ever! Believe me, Thomas, you did the wrong thing by lying to me"

"I didn't fucking lie"

"Shut up!" I yell, angrier than ever. "You come to me, to my house, you ask me to stay for the night. And when you understand I am not easy, you dare to invite me for dinner again and again. Until you stumble in here like a crazy lunatic. Like the crazy widower, you are"

"I am warning you Em-"

"No! I am warning you! Nobody ever disrespected me. No one ever dared to lie to my face. You think of me as a weak and tiny little woman. But let me tell you something Thomas. There is something more dangerous than a powerful man" I step forward and keep my gaze into Thomas'. I am not afraid. "An angry woman"

I turn around and walk out of the room. I can hear Thomas following me, trying to explain himself. But there is no need. I know everything I need to know.

"Ackley!" I shout.

Alice is the one to come out of a room and when she sees me walking down the stairs of my apartment, she seems confused.

"Call Ackley. Immediately!"

She nods and walks away.

"Emma, let me fucking explain for God sake!"

I keep on walking away from him. I grab my diamond necklace and throw it on the floor. I do the same with my earrings and they keep on rolling down the stairs. I stop myself and just throw away my shoes.

"Listen to me!"

"No!" I shout, turning to face Thomas. "And I will never listen to anything you will say. Ever again!" I turn back and almost run through the corridor. "Ackley!"

The door of one of the libraries open and I see my driver walking out of it. When he sees me tearing apart my dress like a crazy woman, he understands something is wrong.

"I want Thomas Shelby out," I order firmly. "And if he objects, don't hesitate"

Ackley nods. He walks past me to prevent Thomas from approaching me.