Final Exams 1

Author's Key:

'Thought'

YELLING

Communicator or Phone

Al Might is always buff

______________________________________

They all go to the viewing room to see all the matches. Recovery girl is overseeing the matches.

R.G: So you all should see and learn from your classmate's mistakes to improve yourselves alright.

Class: Yes mam!

R.G: You can devise plans with your partners if you want but you have to go outside the room to do it, alright.

Class: Yes mam.

With Sato and Kirishima:

Sato: So what's the plan?

Kirishima: Cementoss's quirk is making cement from his body and controlling it however he wants so he can just stand in one place so he is not really limited by the weights.

Sato: That's true.

Kirishima: Look you are faster than me when you use sugar rush. So I will stall cementoss and then you will sneak up on him and use take cuffs to capture him.

Sato: Are you sure that you can handle him yourself.

Kirishima: I have trained really hard to get in the hero course. Of course, I am.

R.G: Boys, you can go in.

Kirishima and Sato nod to each other and they split up. Kirishima runs towards Cementoss. Cementoss sees him and starts creating cement walls to stop him. 

Cementoss: 'Where is the other one? I need to keep an eye out for him.'

The first wall approaches Kirishima he pulls back his right fist and pushes it forward and punches the wall

The wall starts cracking and finally breaks into pieces.

Kirishima: Is that all. I am not done yet. I have more power yet to show you.

Cementoss makes a wave of walls to stop Kirishima.

Kirishima: 'Now's my chance. I need to distract him so that Sato can apprehend him from behind.' HEY CEMENTOSS WATCH THIS.

Cementoss: 'What is he trying to do?'

Kirishima's body started changing and his hardening became layered, spiker, stronger. His right eye started glowing red.

In the room:

Mina: He... changed.

Ochako: He looks stronger.

Izuku: So you decided to show "that" move huh, Kirishima.

Shoto: You mean the one he trained for.

Izuku: True.

R.G.: This seems interesting.

With Kirishima:

Kirishima: I will get stronger and stronger. The shield that never falls and can strike opponents don in a fell swoop.

 The shield that never falls and can strike opponents don in a fell swoop