USJ 2

Author's Key:

'thought'

YELLING

Communicator

All MIght Buff

Also, Shoto can fly just like Endeavour.

In the USJ:

Hand Man: Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd too. All Might... The Symbol Of Peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?

Momo: 13 what about the trespasser sensors.

13: We have them, of course, but...

Ochako: They might have the right quirks to disable any sort of communication from outside as well.

Shoto: Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when the class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. Our suspicion was right, Izuku.

Izuku: Right.

Aizawa: 13, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. Someone with radio-wave-type powers may be interfering. Kaminari! You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too.

Kaminari: Yes Sir.

Izuku: Uncle I see or hear as much as a single pant from you, I am jumping in with Ocha and Shoto.

Ochako&Shoto: Yeah.

Aizawa: No need to worry. No pro is a one-trick pony. I will leave it to you, Thirteen.

Aizawa jumps into the battle. (A/N: R.V= Random villain)

R.V: Shooting squad, let's go.

R.V2: Didn't our intel say it would just be 13 and all might? Who's that?

R.V: I don't know. But if he thinks he can come at us from the front by himself...

R.V1,2,3: ...then he's a huge idiot!

Eraser Head activates his quirk.

R.V: Huh? My Quirk...

R.V3: The bullets won't come out?!

Eraser Head captures them with his binding cloth and slams them into each other, knocking them out.

R.V: Idio he's Eraser Head! He can erase Quirks just by looking at them!

Discount Four Arms: Erase? Are you gonna erase the quirks of heteromorphic-type villains like us as well?

Aizawa: No, I can't.

The discount four ars jumps at Eraser Head only to be punched at his ugly face by him.

Aizawa: But the skills of guys like you are statistically more likely to manifest in close combat. So, I have taken measures against that.

 So, I have taken measures against that