Recovery and Ambitions

(A/N: Sorry couldn't find a suitable thumbnail. Also, there will be too my flashbacks in this chapter because I didn't remember that this is a story where Izuku is the grandson of Nana Shimura and now I have to give those moments of great value as flashbacks and also some Izuocha Development which I thought would be cool)

Hisashi: ' I am coming children' Enhancement 150%.

Endeavour arrives at the way of the training area along with as well.

Endeavour 'If anything happened to them I sear.'

They arrive at the area to see a creator of the size of the villain on the boulder and lots of blood under it which trails into the forest.

Endeavour: What happened here

Hisashi: Check Shoto and Ochako. I will checks Izuku.

Hisashi arrives at the place where Izuku is lying.

Hisashi: Izuku.

No response.

Hisashi: Izuku.

Hisashi checks for a pulse.

Hisashi: It is regular. He is just unconscious. But he has a broken arm. Endeavour what about the other two.

Endeavour: Nothing external that is dangerous that would hinder them for the long term.

Hisashi: Let's take them to the hospital for a checkup just in case.

Endeavour: Okay.

The ambulances arrive at the scene along with Tsukachi and some police officers.

At the Hospital

Hisashi: Doctor we need an immediate checkup.

Doctor: What happened.

Hisashi: I will get the details from all of them when they wake up.

The doctor checks the condition

Doctor: I think it's from a villain fight, his hand is broken.

Doctors do the necessary treatment.

Doctor: He will be awake at any moment now. He just needed the energy to refuel for his quirk.

Hisashi: Thank you, doctor.

The doctor leaves and Endeavour arrives.

Endeavour: The other two will be awake soon awake.

Ochako's room:

Ochako: Huh. Where am I? *LOOKS AROUND* I am in a hospital. What happened?

Flashback:

Muscular: Who wants to be a hero killing is fun anyways.

Izuku's arm breaks.

End of flashback

Ochako: Is Izuku okay. I couldn't help him with the fight. I got knocked out with one punch. Todoroki helped him but could do nothing to help them. If just I could have the power to support people. The hero who helps other heroes. (The Symbol of Support).

Ochako: I also have to thank him for so much that he has done for me.

Shows Izuku bandaging Ochako when she feels and then comforting her, Pushing er to go forward even in the worse of time. Making her feel safe giving her tips for improvements and when she gave him tips about his telekinetic aura.

Ochako: He is so cool.

Ochako: I should visit him. 'OW, my back hurts. Ok, Ochako get used to it.'