Shenanigans And First Day.

After Leaving the teacher's viewing room. Aizawa is seen, "smiling" to himself.

Aizawa: You both have grown so much. What will you do when you find out that uncle Aizawa is your homeroom teacher. Also, Shoto did ace the recommendation exams. We will have the Junior big three in no time.

With Izuku and Ochako.

Izuku: You were so cool today Ocha. You touched the zero-pointer and went to a safe distance from it in no time.

Ochako: Yeah mister "I vapourised a 50-meter robot with one attack". You were so cool as well. Why did you not show me that move?

Izuku: I wanted to surprise you Ocha.

Ochako: Oh shoto aced the recommendation exams as well.

Izuku: Yeah we should tell him and Kirishima and Ashido sd well.

Ochako: You call shoto. I will call Mina and Kirishima is always around her.

Izuku calls shoto.

Shoto: Hey bro.

Izuku: Hey Shoto. We just completed the entrance exams.

Shoto: You both did great. I know it.

Izuku: Yeah do you have telepathy dude.

Shoto: No, I just know my brother and sister well.

Izuku: Yeah. How did your recommendation exam go?

Shoto: Did great bot there was this tall dude who said I will be your rival and left for Shiketsu high.

Izuku: Man you encounter some weird people.

Shoto: Maybe that's why I met you.

Izuku: Hey!

They both share a laugh.

Shoto: Hey how about a party at my house tomorrow, you, me and Ochako with your and her's parents.

Izuku: Yeah I will tell my mom.

Shoto: Gret I told my mom about it as well she must have said that to Ochako's parents as well.

Izuku: Great. Well see ya!

Ochako is talking to mina.

Ochako: Okay bye.

Izuku: Ochako we reached your house.

Ochako: Okay bye Izuku.

Izuku Kisses her cheek.

Izuku: I love you.

Ochako: I love you too.

Izuku: Bye.

Ochako: Bye.

Izuku reaches Home. 

Izuku: I am home.

Inko: Izuku you are back. How were the exams?

Izuku: They were great, mom. I and Ochako aced them.

Inko: That's great. Come on I made katsudon and your dad is still at work.

Izuku: It's okay.

Izuku eats dinner and Inko waits for Hisashi. They talk about the exams and how Izuku and Ochako destroyed the zero-pointer.

Izuku texts Ochako good night and, love you and she does the same.

The next day they went to the Todoroki household to party. The parents were taking. Izuku, Ochako and shoto were playing UNO and talking about heroes. They ate and had the time of their life.