Battles 1

Author's Key:

'thought'

YELLING example:- Bakugo: I WILL ROAST A TOAST FOR 15 YEN.

All Might Buff

Communicator or Phone

______________________________________________________________

Midnight *shivers*: Such pressure. Now, let's continue. When the extra games are over, the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!

Kirishima: I'm gonna stand on the stage that I watch every year on TV!

Mina: Was it a tournament last year?

Sero: It's different every year, but there's a one-on-one competition every year. Last year there was a sports chanbara match.

Midnight: Now let's draw lots to determine the bracket. Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start! The 16 finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I am sure some of you want to rest and save your strength. Now, from the first place team--

Questionably Ojiro raises his hand.

Ojiro: Um...! Excuse me. I am withdrawing.

Izuku: Ojiro, why?

Ochako: Yeah?

Iida: That's a rare chance for the pros to see you!

Ojiro: I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's quirk.

Izuku: If I remember correctly, Ojiro was with... that purple guy. So he has a brainwashing Quirk. That's so cool. I need to be careful of him.

Ojiro: I know that this is a great chance and that it's foolish to waste it...

Izuku: Ojiro.. Are you sure.

Ojiro: Yeah. I want to win on my own strength. I can't be up with everyone without knowing what I did to deserve it.

Izuku: I see Ojiro, you are really cool dude. I respect your pride and your decision.

The other members of Shino's team also forfeited.

Kirishima: These guys are so manly.

Mic: This is an unusual turn of events...

Aizawa: Let's see what Midnight has to say about this.

Midnight: Youthful talk like that is something... I like. I accept your withdrawal. In that case, we will have to move up two people from the fifth place of the cavalry battle.

Kendo: Then rather than is who barely did anything during the cavalry battle, it should be them, right? Team TetsuTetsu.

Midnight: So TetsuTetsu and Shizoaki have moved up to make sixteen! Now, this is the bracket based on the results of the drawing!

TetsuTetsu vs Kirishima

TetsuTetsu/Kirishima: Again?! This is too redundant!

Tokoyami VS Yaoyorozu

Tokoyami: I'll give it my all.

Momo: Th-That's what I want!

Ashido VS Aoyama

Shinso VS Midoriya

Todoroki VS Sero.

Izuku: Yo Shoto you have to win. If we both win in the first round then we can duke it out.