USJ Recovery

Author's Key:

'Thought'

YELLING

All Might Buff

Communicator or Phone

We will start where we left off in the previous chapter.

_________________________________________________________

All Might: 'I will never let that happen again.'

Ochako *still crying*: 'Please be okay Izuku.'

Shoto: 'No I don't want to lose my bro. You said it was a chance that you would survive, right?'

All Might is jumping as fast as he can and OChako and shoto are following him knowing he would go for recovery girl but can't match his speed. All Might is leaving several craters on the ground and creating small earthquakes.

 All Might reaches recovery girls office.

R.G: WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Recovery girl sees the state of Midoriya and rushed to the special ward.

R.G: LEAVE HIM SPECIAL WARD NOW!

They rush into the special ward. And recovery girl starts her treatment. And All Might goes out. After a few minutes, Ochako and Shoto arrive.

Ochako *tears flowing*: Is he okay.

All Might *smile*: 'All Might you need to smile, as a hero should also save the hearts of people' He is going to be okay recovery girl is taking care of him.

Ochako: Do you promise.

All Might: I promise.

Shoto: He better be.

They both were panting hard and were trying to stay awake for Izuku. All Might sees this and tries to convince them to rest.

All Might *smile*: You should rest, you know. He will be fine but if he sees you like this. He will try to get strong quickly and will hurt himself even more. Rest assured I will take care of him.

They reluctantly agreed to his request.

In the Special Ward:

R.G: I have done all the necessary things. His body will heal itself if he gets the necessary energy. I attached some batteries to him and special glucose made just for him. He's in a quirk induced coma. When his energy reaches normal levels. He should wake up and I will his major Injuries. They were lucky, if it was a minute late we could have lost him.

In OFA:

Izuku: Huh. What happened?

He remembers the USJ.

Izuku: Oh no the Nomu. Are they okay!

Nana emerges and hugs him.

Nana: Rest assured Izuku. They are safe.

Izuku: Oh Grandma. So, you called me here?

Nana: Well no. You came here. Some sort of defence mechanism for you to not waste too much energy. So, currently, you are in a comatose state.

Izuku: I see. I made them worry too much.

Nana: But you saved them.

Izuku: Yeah. That monster was something else. I had to use my last resort. I never thought the time to use it would be this near.

Nana: You gave me a lot to work with. I tried refilling your energy when you first became unconscious. So that you could live.

Izuku: Oh! Thanks, Grandma.