Training.

Till Izuku was 7 years old Hisashi and Izuku trained their stamina and mind and reduce nausea/headaches from Izuku's quirk. Ochako also joined their training when Izuku learned of her quirk's weakness being the same. It took a little convincing from Hisashi to let her train as her parents we against the idea but eventually they agreed. Izuku also found out various things about his quirk and what he can do with it. He and Ochako also created some combo moves. Ochako would make the boulders weightless which would help Izuku to throw them using telekinesis and Ochako would release her quirk just before the boulders hit the target. They called that move "Comet homerun". They also asked Shoto to join them bet he politely rejected the offer as his father was training him.

The hero endeavour was envious of how good Hisashi was with Kids during an emergency while they were on a mission so he decided to get some tips from Hisashi and now he has a happy family.

At a random day in the midoriya household 

Hisashi and Inko decided that Ochako would eat dinner at their place as she was very hungry. They chatted while having dinner.

Izuku: Ochako do you want to see my room?

Ochako: Oh yeah. I do.

Izuku: Okay follow me.

They reached Izuku's room and it was filled with All Might.

Ochako: Wow it's All Might.

Izuku: Yeah he is my favourite hero.

Ochako: My favourite hero is 13 the rescue hero.

Izuku: Wow she is cool as well.

Izuku: I also created some notes on her wanna see.

Ochako: Yes show me, please.

Izuku: Okay.

Izuku showed her the notes he made on heroes.

 While seeing the hero notes they fell asleep. Ochako's head fell on Izuku's Shoulder and Izuku's head fell on her head. After a while, Sachiko came in with Inko and saw the scene.

Sachiko: They look so cute.

Inko: Yeah They are definitely gonna be in love. 

Sachiko: So who will confess first.

Inko: I think Izuku because his father asked me out and he has his father's confidence. I also call out that it would be in the first two years of high school just like us.

Sachiko: For ow let them sleep as they will start strength training from tomorrow. She can sleep here, right?

Inko: Of course. But let's take a picture first and show them to our husbands.

They showed the picture to Hiashi and Maruki.

Maruki: Hisashi if your son ever asks out my daughter I approve. I have known him for 3 years and he is the best for my daughter.

Hisashi: It's up to them. I Have seen Izuku happier when he is around Ochako.

Maruki: I have also thought to make them go to the same junior high. Mustafu Junior High.

Inko: Yes that is a great school. I have only heard good things about him and Rei has also decided to enrol Shoto to that school. He would not stop asking her when he found out that his best friend was going there.

The next day:

Ochako and Izuku are in Shoto's car as Rei is driving the car.

Rei: Ready for your first day kids.