Tragedy

Izuku, Ochako and Shoto were on their usual training ground

Izuku: I wonder how Kirishima is doing with the training regimen I made him which help him with his quirk and stamina.

Ochako: I also gave mina some tips as well.

Shoto: They would do great.

Izuku: Hey, Shoto what kind of hero you would like to be.

Shoto: Humm... A hero who will make the people feel safe bt always winning. What about you?

Izuku: Me I would like people to feel safe when I am around them making them feel that they are not alone and they can do not feel fear.

 Ochako: 'They are so similar, even if they are oblivious to it.'

Izuku: What kind of hero do you want to be Uraraka?

Ochako: I....... I don't know. I wanted to help my parents to live a better life and earn money for them so they can be at ease but after Endeavour helped us. I don't know.

Izuku: Don't worry Uraraka I know you will find your will as well. I will help you to find it.

Shoto: Me as well.

Ochako: Thanks, guys.....

Ochako was interrupted by a tall man with blonde hair running in their direction blood coming in their direction.

Man: Damn those heroes always getting in the way of my fun.

Izuku: Who are you.

Shoto: What do you want. Why are you bleeding?

Man: Oh! Kids you see the heroes got the way in my fun time of the killing and I decided to kill them. But they did a number on me.

Ochako: You did what.

Man: This place seems far from the heroes reach. And you also saw me, sorry but now I need to kill you.

Shoto: Like I am gonna let you.

Shoto fires a glacier of ice from his right side and traps the man.

Izuku: Ochako call Endeavour and my Dad now.

Ochako: Yes.

Ochako quickly dials Endeavour and Hisashi.

Ochako: Uncle Hisashi there is a villain attacking us please send help.

Hisashi: What I am on my way.

Hisashi dials endeavour

Endeavour: Hello Hisashi.

Hisashi: Endeavour our kid's training ground ASAP!

Endeavour: Yes.

Endeavour flies off while breaking his window.