Stay with you

Akira wrapped her healing arms tighter around the smaller form of her 'savior'. "What are you doing here? You're still injured!"

Levi gritted his teeth slightly and turned to her. "I wouldn't need to be here if you two hadn't gotten captured."

"Still, Erwin could've done this by himself, he has the man power."

"And leave these idiots in charge of saving you?"

Akira turned her head. Jesus, what a mess. Titans roamed everywhere. The troupes were depleted and scattered. The titans that weren't roaming were being thrown.

"You can let me off soon, I'm almost done healing."

Levi turned slightly in the saddle. "You're our of your goddamn mind! Do you not see the giant ass titans everywhere?"

Akira huffed and bunched up his crested cape in her fists. "I can help."

"No Jaeger. That's an order."

"But..."

"No buts, you'll die!"

The Titan shifter growled slightly. "Why do you care?"

"I love you and I'm not gonna loose you because you're being an idiot!"

The simple statement caused Akira to freeze and the anger drained out of her, but the red in her face remained. Levi, who was facing forwards again, silently cursed himself as he felt her grip soften.

Akira bit her lip slightly before giving in. "Okay." She wasn't shouting anymore. Her voice was soft and sounded tired. "You win. I'll stay with you. And Levi?"

He hummed in response as he felt her grip tighten slightly again. "I think I love you too."

Levi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Her grip tightened more as they approached Eren and he quickly realized she was shaking.

"That's..." she swallowed hoarsely, her throat suddenly feeling very dry. "That's the Titan that ate my Mother."

(A/n: Happy late thanksgiving.)