Chapter 16

Tiffany POV

It's been days since I last met up with Kai. I could still remember the words coming out of her mouth and the emotions she spoke with that day. I can honestly say that, that was the first time I saw her like that. Never have she once shared something so deep to me like that before. I mean yeah we were best friends but that just wasn't her thing.

I turned on the shower getting ready to go to my first doctors appointment. I already text Andre letting him know to see if he would like to come but have still yet received a text back. Right as I was about to jump in my went off letting me know it was him.

"I'm on my way to your building right now. See you when I get there. Love you."

I didn't respond back. At first I hesitated on telling him that I was going but thought against it because even though I was mad at him maybe he still would have like to come and I didn't want to take that away from him.

I washed myself from head to toe with my winter spice Olay soap. I ran my hair under the water just settling on wearing it curly for the rest of the day. After I was done I got dressed in some khaki straits with a burgundy top and a had my cardigan to go on top of it.

After getting ready I went downstairs to the kitchen to see Brooke laying on one of her books sleeping.

"Brooke." I shouted her name making her pop up.

"Nigga I'll fuck you up." She said looking around like she didn't know where she was.

I laughed at her.

"Damn how long you stayed down here?"

"Oh my gosh I don't even know. I was tired as hell."

"Well why don't you just go get some sleep."

"Ugh I want to but I have stuff to do today. And I probably won't be through with that until 5 later on tonight." She sighed.

"Okay well I'm about to head out. I have a doctors appointment and Dre should be here shortly."

Just as I said that my phone beeped. I looked and saw it was Andre letting me know that he was outside."Well that's him right now."

"You want me to come with you incase that nigga try you with some bullshit."

"Nah I'm straight and he knows better." I laughed.

"That's right keep him in check."

"Alright well I'll see you later."

As I walked out the door I was welcomed by a cool breeze. It was nothing to cold but it actually felt nice with the sun kissing my skin. I saw Andre posted up on his car like how he was the night when he first got here. He was wearing some joggers and a white tee with his Legendary Blues to go with it. I admit that he looked good.

He opened the door for me.

"Morning. You look beautiful today."

"You saying this the only time I look beautiful-"

"No I didn't mean it that way." He cut me off trying to explain himself.

"Andre I was just joking."

I got in the car as I watched him walk around it to his side.

"So where we going."

"To the doctors office on US 1. It's a plaza that you can't miss."

"Alright."

********************************************************************

" So miss Jones you are officially one month pregnant. And today we will be doing a ultrasound for the baby and see if everything is okay in there. Okay?"