Part 2: Chapter 20

Eight months later

Tiffany POV

"Damn girl so you ready to have this baby?" Brooke asked as she munched on the Doritos we were sharing.

"Yes, because this little boy is kicking the hell out of me." I replied finishing up the last questions to my test I was taking on my computer.

"Uh uh don't talk about my nephew. I can't wait till baby Kyren gets here." She sipped on her strawberry juice.

I smiled rubbing my stomach. I looked at it as if I was looking at my son. I couldn't wait to see what he looked like and I was beyond ready to see him. Lord know I was the way he been acting up for the past few months and I could tell he was ready too due to all of the other false alarms he gave me.

I finally submitted my test that I have been working on for that last fifty minutes. I logged out my profile and shut off my labtop. Over the past few months I've been taking my classes online. After getting my mom to talk to the Dean and practically begging her she agreed to let me take my classes at home due to my condition.

My phone went off knocking me out my thoughts. I looked down at my phone and saw the number. I rolled my eyes and threw it back down on the couch.

"Girl you know you want to talk to him." She flipped through the channels to find us something to watch. I snatched the bag of chips out of her hand and ate them. She did a double take at me before slowly breathing in and out.

I smirked. "Now you know if you wasn't pregnant."

"What? I'm eating for two."

"Mhm. So are you going to talk to him any time soon. You can't ignore him forever."

"Yes I can."

"Why, you know you love him. You guys know you're just waiting to hurry up and finish school so you can get married. Why else do you still keep him around." She took the chips back.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes to the back of head.

It went off again and like before it was him. I looked at Brooke as she looked at the phone. Before I could grab it she snatched it out of my hands and jumped up running around the room.

I grabbed the arm of the couch and try to pick myself up the first but failed miserably. Damn baby, I said to myself. I finally got up and followed her to the kitchen.

"Yes she is here and she said she would like to talk to you too."

She put the phone out towards me.

"Talk to him right now." She gave a serious look.

I snatched the phone and sighed.

"What do you want Michael?"

"Baby, I'm sorry for what I said. I was just frustrated before because I was getting ready to take a test and I didn't even study for it so I took it out on you. I'm sorry for saying you were acting like a bitch."

"You should be sorry. You know that I'm sensitive and vulnerable at this time of my life right now. That hurt my feelings Michael."

"And I'm sorry, forgive me baby?" He stressed.

"I guess so." After not talking to him for days I finally gave in.

"Great, come open your door."

"What?" I asked surprised to his comment.

"I said come open your door. I been sitting out here for a good hour and I'm ready to come in. Just because it's March don't mean it's all sunny in New York, this ain't Florida and a nigga is cold." He joked.