Chapter 7

Tiffany POV

Shit.

Yep, that was the first word that had came to mind when I just got the news. So all of the lying and convincing I had just did to my mother went out just as fast as it came. What the hell am I gonna tell her now? Hey, I was joking about what I was telling you earlier and that I really am pregnant?

Yeah, right. I couldn't even make myself do it if my life had depended on it. Oh and not to forget, I have to tell Andre that he's going to be a father because he didn't want to use a condom.

Why? Why did everything had to happen so fast. Why was everything rushing towards me all at once. I haven't even started my semester and Im already over here getting knocked up.

How would that look for me. This is exactly what I need, for people to talk about me just for being pregnant already. I just wish this could go away.

"Tiffany."

I heard her voice but I didn't say anything back.

"Tiff, sweetie we have to go. The doctors say we can't stay here all night. Come on girl, we got to leave."

"You know can you just leave me the fuck alone, please? I sat here all night h-hearing you talk the whole t-time we were here...the least you can do is just...leave me alone. Please."

"Fine." She said a little above a whisper.

She simply left me alone like I had asked her. I just sat there staring at the don't do drugs poster. That's what I did. This time was different. I didn't cry this time, or have a fit. I sat there staring into space.

Me hearing the repeated tapping of my left foot against the stool was the only thing keeping me from thinking that I was going deaf. Not to long after I heard the doctor from earlier come back in.

"Miss Jones, I know this is hard on you but, they won't allow you to stay here overnight. Not unless there was something physically wrong with you, you would have to leave." He gave me a sympathetic smiled at me.

"Im sorry, I just needed to think."

He took a second before speaking again.

"Miss Jones, do you need help? Are there any suicidal thoughts going through your head? Do you need to see a therapist?"

I shook my head sighing.

"Mister...doctor, how about you try being a young black woman just turning eighteen who just got into college,who haven't even started school yet and ended up being pregnant. Not to mention that you lied to your mother. Tryning to convince her and yourself that you are not pregnant, only to have the shut down by some doctor who thinks you're delusional. So to answer your question, no. I don't need help...I need a fucking miracle."

After that I walked out. There was so many thoughts going through my head that I haven't even notice Brooke was still here until I had bumped into her.

"What are you still doing here?"

"Listen I came with you, so Im leaving with you. Im not gonna let a few words get to me where I run out on my sister in need." She bumped her elbow with mine as we were walking out the hospital.

"Yeah about that, Im sorry. I wasn't thinking-"

"Tiffanh stop being sorry all the time. You don't need to be sorry about how you feel at the time and place. You have emotions too that need to be showed, and I don't blame you for acting the way you did."

"Thanking you for not leaving me."

"You're welcome. But I can't wait to be an auntie." She clapped her hands jumping up and down while smiling.