Chapter 9

Tiffany POV

I hovered over the toilet throwing up all of the substances that I had just ate. I thought I could bare holding down the Chinese but I guess the baby didn't like it. After flushing the toilet I got up and wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth after.

I heard footsteps coming in my room. I knew they were Brookes because we were the only ones here and I knew she would came to check up on me once she heard me vomitting.

"Brooke Im fine, really-" I paused when I seen Andre standing there with flowers.

"Hey."

"Hi." I walked passes him sitting on my bed.

"These are for you."

"I kinda figured."

"Yeah." He sat them on my night stand and then took a seat by me.We were quiet for what seems like eternalty until I spoke up.

"So, we should talk."

"Yeah."

I jumped straight to the chase. " So why did you ask if I was gonna keep it?"

"Honestly I wasn't thinking and it shouldn't have came out that way."

"So do you think I should get an abortion, I mean please tell me how you really feel." I stood up folding my arms.

"Do I think we're ready for a kid, no. But I wouldn't really have a say so anyways since it is in your body. I mean who am I to tell you what you can and can't have right?"

I stared at him trying to find a real answer but I can tell that this was really him speaking genuinely, and it was different from yesterday.

"Well, why weren't you acting like this yesterday?"

He chuckled grabbing my hand to sit me down on his lap." Because I was scared and I didn't know how to take that. It's not like I have girls telling me that everyday, it was just knew and plus I prayed about this too. So I got my self together now and anything your willing to do I will be by your side."

"Thank you, I really needed that. It's nice to know that I have someone there, other than just Brooke."

"You know Im here for you." He kissed my lips.

"Now I just have to tell my mom."

"Same, this is gonna be the hardest shit to do." He shook his head.

"I agree. Im scared as hell to tell her, knowing I called her the exact same day I found out saying that I wasn't."

"We'll get through this baby. I promise." He rubbed my back.

I thought about calling my mother last night but was scared. I wondered how she would take it. Would she yell at me, scream, cuss me out?" It gave me chills just thinking about it.

"Tiffany?"

"Yeah."

"Have you thought about what you wanna do? I mean you're asking me but what about you?"

"I want to keep it." I really did. I didn't know what was gonna happen in the future or what I was going to go through but this baby have nothing to do with that. I was going to love it regardless with or without Andre's help.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed him again. It didn't last for long because he pulled away with a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about something."

"Is it bad, wassup tell me."