Chapter 6

Tiffany POV

Three weeks later

"Girl I am so ready to go home for thanksgiving break."

"Brooke we just got into August and the semester is just about to start so what the hell are you talking about." I laughed as we walked into starbucks.

"I don't know, Im just talking out my ass."

I shook my head smiling as we walked up to the line that had formed in front of the register.

"Im about to go sit down and wait while you order okay."

"Yeah, you want something."

"Nah, Im okay."

I looked around until I found a little table that held two seats. I started walking over there passing by the coffee machines. I stopped in mid-walk holding my mouth as if I was about to vomit.

The coffee smell was starting to get to me. This wasn't actually the first time I reacted to the smell like this. It started a few days ago. I don't know why I was starting to act like this when we practically came here everyday.

I walked out the restaurunt to get some fresh air. I breathed in and out slowly. I tried going back in but once again the smell hit me. I stayed outside and text Brooke that I would be out here.

After ten minutes she finally came out sipping the drink that was in her hand. She came up to me with a confused look.

"Wassup, why'd you leave?"

"I don't know. I just got sick all of a sudden and I couldn't handle the smell." I said as we started to walk back.

"Why is that? I mean we go there almost everyday."

I shrugged my shoulders." I don't know."

"Tiffany you ever stopped to think...that you're pregnant."

I laughed but realise that I was the only one doing so. I looked back to see that she had stopped in her tracks a couple steps back and to see that she was also serious.

"Im not okay, so can you not put that one me. Damn I mean I just turned eighteen alright, Im not stupid."

"Babygirl it's not about being stupid. This could have just been a mistake. You guys were just moving to fast and forgot to slow down and use protection."

"We used protection."

"So then why are you all of a sudden getting nausious when you walk into a coffee shop, that we have been going to almost everyday?"

"How the hell would I know."

"Tiff, didn't you think I would notice. I already peeped it because I put two and two together from when I walked in on you and Dre having sex."

"You saw me and Dre having sex?"

"No not like that, but I heard it when I came back to look for you."

"Brooke Im not pregnant. Im fine alright. Don't worry."

"Tiff just go get yourself to a doctor please. Just be certain, atleast for me."

"Okay fine."

She let out a sigh of relief as we continued walking.

***********************************************************************

"Hey mom."

"Hi baby. I missed you so much, why are you not picking up your phone and calling me girl?"