Chapter 19

Andre POV

I was sitting on my bed just furious thinking about what I saw last night. I knew that she fucked up before with the Amari situation but kissing another nigga was way out of proportion. She want me to make all these promises to her and change my ways when she not even being loyal herself.

As for Michael, that was fucked up for what that nigga did. I swear it's just as soon as you think you could find a friend they go behind your back and fuck you over. He knew what I was all about and how much I love Tiffany and here he come kissing her. I couldn't help but to think how much of a snake move that was.

I heard the door close which told me that Troy was back. I wasn't really trying to get into it with him anymore because I was beyond drain. Every since I started this college life I feel like my life went downhill instead of up. I was just ready to throw in the towel and go home.

My door opened. He came in looking around before landing his eyes on me.

"You got a reason why you here?"

"What's wrong with yo black ass."

I sucked my teeth."Get the hell out my room man. I ain't got time for this shit witchu today." I waved him off.

"What's wrong with that nigga Michael. I asked him to come over and he said he don't know ask Dre. What's up with that?"

"You tell me. The nigga's your cousin."

He smirked." Awh he took your girl or something." He started laughing.

I tried to control myself but I couldn't. It wasn't too long before I had him against the wall with his shirt between my fist.

"You say some shit again about the mother of my child and I'll kill you." I let him before realizing what I just said.

"Damn, no wonder why you with her so hard. She got ya kid." He fixed his shirt and left.

I couldn't take this shit no more. I had to get out of here before I did some stupid shit.

I think it's time for me to go back home.

Tiffany POV

" I honestly don't know what I'm going to do without him. I'm going to have his child soon and he's just going to kick me to the curb like that. I mean how can he just do that" I stressed as I cried on Brooke's shoulder.

"Baby sometimes you just got to let things happen."

"I don't what to let things happen. I didn't want this to happen. I just wish I never came here."

"So let me get this straight. You complained to him and fought him before you got here about how you didn't want to change your mind about coming to NYU and now when things get tough between you two you don't want to be at your dream school. No Tiff it don't work like that. You just can't lay down and give up."

"I'm not giving up, it's just too much drama here. From Dre to Troy than Crystal all the way down to Michael. It's way more than I expected. I mean I only had one person to deal with at home and even she just came out of no where asking for forgiveness."

She got up and sat in front of me.

"Tiffany that's what this whole real world thing is about. You got to learn how to stand up for yourself. And it's going to be hard. You have the choice to either tell Michael the truth or just cut him off period if it's that much stress on you. You don't have to take that Tiff."

I sighed pushing my knees up to my chest.

"I just really need to be alone right now."

"Is that what you want?"