Chapter 25

Tiffany POV

"Girl can you believe we have like two more months until summer. I'm going to become a junior next semester and you gonna be my little sophomore." Brooke bumped her shoulder against mine as we walked around the parks track.

"Yes, I'm excited." I smiled while pushing Kyren in front of me. It was getting pretty warm out so I figured we just go walking all together.

"Yep and if we keep walking this track like how we're doing now we gon have all them Florida nigga's on us. You already beating me with your coke bottle shape you forming." She patted me on my butt.

She was also referring to how I told her that when the summer come I would go visit my mom back at home and she just invited herself along claiming it was so she could help me out with the baby. Yeah right.

"What shape are you looking at?"

"The same one yo BD fell in love with."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "If that's what you say."

"You're right it's what I say. I still can't believe after all them fine nigga's that you had running after you, you still acting funny with yourself. Crazy, delusional ass Troy, In his feelings ass Michael, and let's not forget I'm stupid enough to fuck up on you but I still don't want no other nigga to have you Andre."

I busted out in laughter at the names she gave them. Even though it was wrong, they were all true.

"Alright, you got that one."

"I know. Girl if I had the guys you had, couldn't no one tell me anything."

I smiled shaking my head. As I was about to say something I noticed a familiar body running towards us.

"Speaking of the devil himself." Brooke shook her head.

"Be nice." I tapped her arm.

"What? Is it coincidental that he's jogging on the same track we're walking on or is he just following us. I mean which is it?"

"Stop it."

He started to slow down as he got closer towards us. He took out the ear buds that was in his ear and smiled.

"Tiffany?" He question like he didn't know if it was me or not.

"Michael." I mocked back.

He smiled. "Wassup girl, I haven't seen you in a minute. I would hug you but I'm all sweaty." He motioned to his body that I now noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"It's okay, but yeah its been a little minute since we talked."

He nodded his head. "Is this little man right here." He started to bend down to see Kyren but Brooke, who had his stroller, tried moving him to prevent Michael from seeing him.

"Brooke."

"What." She asked with an attitude.

I gave her a look. She rolled her eyes and put Kyren back the way he was.

"Damn Brooke, I thought we was cool." Michael asked with a confused face.

"Yeah but that was until yo ass wanted to act difficult while my friend was in labor."

He shook her off while going to look at the baby.

He stayed down there for a minute before coming back up.

"He's handsome. Still looking Dre."

"That's his daddy nigga." Brooke jumped in again.

I shook my head putting my hand on my forehead. "I apologize for how she's acting right now so please forgive her on my behave."