Chapter 8

Andre POV

" Damn. I can't believe this shit." I cursed myself laying face down on my bed.

How could I have let something like this happen. I should have been more careful, not only for me but for Tiffany too. I could have been doing both of us a favor but my dumb ass just had to rush shit.

What the fuck was I even thinking asking her some shit like that. Was she keeping it? Really? Did I asked her that dumb question when I came in her? No,so why would pull that shit then. Thinking about all of this shit just makes me so mad at myself for what I did earlier.

I kissed Crystal. It wasn't the other way around, it was exactly how I said it. I kissed her. Not only did I do something as stupid as that but I talked about what was going in our relationship to her. I complained to her about how about the things I didn't like about Tiff's attitude and even the shit that happen to us in highschool. I let it all out to her because I felt as if she was someone I can share that with. Im starting to believe that all this college shit was trying to change me already.

I tried texting Tiffany over and over again until she answer but she never did. I know that I can't put to much stress on her because of the baby but I just wanted to talk to her. I mean is it wrong to be scared. Im only eigtheen and about to be a father.

"Ayo Dre, come on man. We about to go play some ball." Troy came into my room with some shorts and a shirt dribbling the ball.

"This late at night man."

"Yeah, come on."

I hesitated but got up to changed anyway. I just had to keep myself active from going crazy. I changed into some shorts and one of my nike shirts.

I walked out the room to see Troy, Michael, and some other dude that was with them.I dapped up Michael and introduced myself to the other guy.

"Wassup man. Im Andre."

"Chris."

"Alright, now that yall met each other, can we go." Troy interrupted.

"Man, you always talking shit, shut up."

The other one told him, punching him in his arm. When I really looked at him I saw that he kinda favored Troy, I guess they were related.

Throughout the whole ride to the court, I was still thinking about Tiffany. What she told me was some heavy shit, but hey it takes two to make a baby, so I couldn't blame her.

When we got there we decided that it would be me and Michael against Chris and Troy. We got the ball first as I checked it to Troy since he was guarding me.

As I was dribbling the ball he came closer, a little too close for my liking so I back up. He followed me and try knocking it out of but I crossed him over and passed it to Michael, who was by the post and made a lay-up.

"Yeah boy, where's the d." Michael asked all up in Chris's face.

"Right here nigga." He smirked and held his man in between his legs.

"You trippin dog." He shook his head and got back in positon.

Since it was winners ball, I had it again. He checked the ball again but this time he threw it low on purpose and pushed me to get it while stepping on my shoe.

I tried getting it back but it was too late because he passed it to his teammate, who out shook Micheal and made a three.

"Now who's talking boy." He laughed.

Michael flicked him off.

"Yo, man you aint gotta do all that extra shit, we just playing a game." I told Troy holding the ball between my arm and body.