[SPOILERS FOR ENDING!] We Made It

"Hey, Sammy."

Neither brother said a word for several seconds, both watching each other for any sort of reaction

Neither brother said a word for several seconds, both watching each other for any sort of reaction. They did it. They made it. All those years of fighting blood, sweat and tears really paid off. Sam and Dean Winchester made it.
Sam's lips twitched walking closer to Dean embracing him in a much needed hug, surviving on earth all those years without his other half was hell in itself. Deep down the young Winchester knew he had died that day he laid Dean to rest. But now, he felt alive again, he felt complete. As the two pulled away from the hug Dean pat Sam's shoulder, giving him a tiny smirk. "Up for a ride? She's purring real nicely." Dean spoke up dangling the keys from his finger, motioning towards a shiny baby.
Things never changed, do they?

Sam shoved his hands in his jacket pockets nodding, almost unable to hold the tears back. "Thought you'd never ask. Let's go for a ride, Dean." He watched as Dean walked to the driver's side, throwing the door open, his hands resting on the roof.

"It's good to have you back, Sammy. I missed you." And just  like that Dean climbed into the impala, pulling the door shut with a satisfying creaking noise. Sam bit his lips blinking away the tears.
They made it.