Dog Food [ Edit + Short ]

"What the hell happened? I left and came back and now there are two of you!" Dean was scratching his head in confusion, his eyes scanning over the two Sam's standing before him

"What the hell happened? I left and came back and now there are two of you!" Dean was scratching his head in confusion, his eyes scanning over the two Sam's standing before him. Both looking at one another like they were staring at a ghost—that would be if ghosts confused any of the Winchesters. But most likely they wouldn't. Both looked to be around the same age, maybe from another dimension. But what was odd about it was how the suit wearing Sam seemed incredibly calm. Like this was all normal. "Well..?"

"We..we don't know," Spoke the suit wearing Sam, a frown appearing on his lips as he looked around, Dean raised an eyebrow clearing his throat to grab their attention. "You're alive...?"

"Of course I'm alive I'm standing right here. Why wouldn't I be alive?" This rose a bit of an alarm in the back of Dean's head, he was standing there breathing and talking. What happened to the other Dean then? Something bad, he assumed.

The suited Sam lowered his head swallowing hard. "The other Dean.."

"Yeah, well, what about the other me? Speak up."

"He's dead. I've been working alone." Dean frowned looking to his feet, his heart skipping a few beats, wondering if the other him died a warriors death. Deep down he didn't want to ask, but that small part of him poked at him to do so. But before he could suit Sam began to speak once more. "We were trapped—we were lead into a trap. A large house inhabited by demons, neither of us thought it was that. We thought it was a vampire nest because of all the blood draining activity and well...the vampires that hung around outside. We went inside, and the hounds were released.."

Dean shuddered in discomfort, just thinking about being torn apart by hounds made him sick. It was one of the very things that would make the color drain from his face, make his heart skip a few beats, and create that sick feeling deep in his gut.

"So, I was dog food?"